Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260327 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1305 on: March 31, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »
I basically get a four-day weekend for spring break, and one of those days is Easter.

« Reply #1306 on: March 31, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »
1. You received it free by reserving Pokèmon Diamond and/or Pearl.

Strange how I got Dalgie when I reserved Pearl. Oh well. I love Dalgie. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1307 on: March 31, 2007, 03:03:04 PM »
My dad got brakes for the Ghia, so it can safely be driven now. It's such a nice car, I can't wait till I'm driving it.
Also, I got photos of it for people who still are wondering what the Dukar a Ghia is.
Front
Back
I've got big plans for it. My dad's going to take it to a local body shop soon so it'll be refurbished and all pretty (painted silver), I'll make a cupholder for it in wood shop after spring break, I'll try my hardest to obtain a Mario bobblehead (I have a nice bobblehead my cousin made of a little Japanese girl, if I put a magnet on the bottom it'd stay on the dashboard). When I'm 18 and California law permits me to have passengers under 18, I'll have back seats put in. It has fantastic leg room for the front seats, but the back would be terribly cramped. Well, if you want a ride badly enough you'll get in. ViRUS got to curl up on the wooden bench-type thing behind the seats for a ride home today, but without seatbelts that's not even legal.
Yeah, long post. But I love that car.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1308 on: March 31, 2007, 03:38:34 PM »
That's a pretty awesome car. I wish I was old enough to drive, but I'm going to have to wait another 3 years to even get my permit. >:(
By the way, what year is that model?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:28:27 PM by PaperWario »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1309 on: March 31, 2007, 03:50:31 PM »
No idea. All I know is that it's old, and it gets pretty good gas mileage.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1310 on: March 31, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »
I ate a keesh for lunch today. :D

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1311 on: March 31, 2007, 04:15:49 PM »
I think it's spelled "quiche". Isn't "Keesh" the plural of "Koosh"?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1312 on: March 31, 2007, 04:16:41 PM »
I thought that was "Kooshes".

« Reply #1313 on: March 31, 2007, 04:22:09 PM »
No idea. All I know is that it's old, and it gets pretty good gas mileage.

It must be in pretty good shape if it's old and it gets good gas mileage.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1314 on: April 01, 2007, 08:00:18 AM »
I'm hopeful because I just fooled the crap out of my mom a second ago by waking her up and telling her that the house was on fire. Of course, she wasn't laughing as hard as me...or at all.
every

« Reply #1315 on: April 01, 2007, 09:25:04 AM »
Hahahaha! That's funny!

I told Mom and Dad that some kids dumped sugar into Lake Cumberland. Dad didn't buy it, but Mom fell for it so bad. XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1316 on: April 01, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
I GOT THE WIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And along with it I bought Rayman Raving Rabbids, Cooking Mama, Twilight Princess and reserved Super Paper Mario! Actually, I didn't buy the games. Rather they were bought for me. Me mommy and me daddy and sisters and brother got me all of those for my birthday BEFORE my birthday for for late Eid presents. So you can see I'm a happy girl!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1317 on: April 01, 2007, 11:26:41 AM »
I'm happy because the newest Mr. Store familiar is a PENGUIN. If you don't understand what I'm saying, then you're probably not Insane Steve or MaxVance.

« Reply #1318 on: April 01, 2007, 01:00:55 PM »
I GOT THE WIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that an April Fools? I can't tell anymore! Everything in my life is a lie!!  :P

And I think I've fooled everyone into thinking I hate April Fools. It's actually one of mah favorite holiday!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1319 on: April 01, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »
That's a pretty awesome car. I wish I was old enough to drive, but I'm going to have to wait another 3 years to even get my permite. >:(
Ooh, I don't think you want permites. You'll need to get an exterminator if you have a bad enough case of them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print