Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260275 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1560 on: April 25, 2007, 01:10:46 PM »
I'm extra-happy because of the good news involving the three Ms: MEGAߥTE, Mythbusters and ninjas (we'll just pretend "ninja" starts with an M). Maybe I have an unnatural obsession with ninjas, but this is dangerously awesome.
every

« Reply #1561 on: April 25, 2007, 10:42:55 PM »
This is kind of stupid, and I think only Mr. Wiggles and Jman will care, but I became a friend of Rob Van Dam on myspace today. I know, 1 amongst 10,000, but it's still pretty cool.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1562 on: April 26, 2007, 03:21:00 AM »
Back when I watched wrestling he was one of my favorites.

« Reply #1563 on: April 26, 2007, 06:06:43 PM »
This is kind of stupid, and I think only Mr. Wiggles and Jman will care, but I became a friend of Rob Van Dam on myspace today. I know, 1 amongst 10,000, but it's still pretty cool.

Send him this picture.

I seriously want to see his reaction to that. I'm still waiting for JR to respond to the group of them that a chan user sent to his blog.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1564 on: April 26, 2007, 06:15:18 PM »
Oh man, you can't seriously ask me to do that. If somebody sent me a female picture of myself, I think I'd go ballistic.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1565 on: April 27, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
While I don't really feel that today was that great, I was just looking back, and it was a good day.  I went to my first block class (Chemistry), and skipped my 2nd block (health 1) to go to my buddies Psychology class.  I almost made it through the whole class without the teacher realizing I wasn't supposed to be there, but the last five minutes, he noticed.  I figured he would send me to in school suspension, "ISS", but I got off easy since I'm generally a great student in my health class, and that health class went to a play going on in the auditorium.  All I have to do is two days of after school detention, and I got to choose the days since I'm I guess you could say friends with both teachers.  I just can't push it and expect that kinda treatment anymore. 
In my last class, Chemistry again (double block every other day), I got the rest of my work done, and completely shut down some idiot trying to be funny.  I really don't like the guy, and he was being extra loud since we had a substitute.  He was making fun of people who I actually AM friends with, so I just started ragging on him for different reasons, and all he could do walk away and mutter that I'm a lame.  He was quiet for the last few minutes after that, and I knew I had done my charitable thing for the day. 
Then after all my classes, I got all the stuff I needed to join the tennis team, which will be cool, since I think I should have some other sport under my belt.  I also spoke with my counselor about an application to take college classes next year, and she told me that even though I messed up my final in my English 11 class, I could still take AP English next year if I do a prep class over the summer.  I'm really happy about that since I didn't realize that a project we did for the class was the final, and only got a 20, and I didn't think it would be possible to get into AP. 
So overall, better than it seemed.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1566 on: April 27, 2007, 01:57:45 PM »
My Social Studies class today was about video games. It was mostly about completely obvious stuff and was occasionally pretty anti-video-game (lots of sensationalistic crap about the effects of games on today's youth), but otherwise pretty interesting.
every

« Reply #1567 on: April 27, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
I passed both semesters of Literature and grammar with flying colors. A's in both semesters. I passed S. Studies with an A (American History, haha), Physical Science with a B, Gen. Art with an A, and I'm working on an A for Photography and Algebra. Oh yeah, I got an A in Physical Ed., too.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1568 on: April 27, 2007, 04:06:13 PM »
I'm thinking of taking Photography, if only to get a job as a freelance photographer or something. Newspapers have always interested me.
every

« Reply #1569 on: April 27, 2007, 08:59:35 PM »
I finally got off my fat lazy butt and started work on my 100 Picture Challenge again. I did the themes Love, Hero and Annoyance. I also did a very nice picture of Flubber. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1570 on: April 27, 2007, 09:47:42 PM »
I am mobile again! I have a new car (well, it's new to me anyway..) I am the proud owner of a 1992 Chevy Blazer (it's white). I bought it yesterday but haven't had a chance to post my excitedness about it because life gets in the way (I had to insure it, and go to work today..)

Anyway, I am also happy because tomorrow is my fiancee's birthday. We both have the day off and are likely going to spend the whole day being with eachother, since we haven't had a whole lot of time for that latley. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1571 on: April 27, 2007, 09:59:17 PM »
I'm exited that tomorrow will be debut of my fanfic, and that it will be my 1st year here!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1572 on: April 27, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »
Heh, speaking of fanfics, I really need to continue revenge of Luigi sometime.  There's a marathon of Ed, Edd and Eddy going on right now.  This is my favorite show on Cartoon Network, so I'm excited.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1573 on: April 27, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »
I'm watching it too!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1574 on: April 27, 2007, 10:59:41 PM »
Revenge of Luigi, Jman! Now that was quite a story you had there! I'd enjoy it if you finished it.

With all of this off-topic fanfic stuff, I should update my stories! It's been almost 3 months for one of them and 5 for the other!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print