Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260619 times)

« Reply #1770 on: May 28, 2007, 02:20:13 PM »
My birthday's in six days. ^_^ Yay!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1771 on: May 29, 2007, 10:00:50 AM »
My younger sister got Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble yesterday. I've played it on two different systems now...her SP, and my Gamecube (on the Game Boy Player, of course). I hope that I can learn to properly tilt a Gamecube with a screen attached.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1772 on: May 29, 2007, 10:30:33 AM »
Is your younger sister trapped in April 2001?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1773 on: May 29, 2007, 10:32:58 AM »
Not like you can't get and/or enjoy older games.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1774 on: May 30, 2007, 10:54:41 AM »
Dood, i juts did teh minus wrlod trick11111!

No, but seriously, I did! I was playing SMB on my sister's NES, and figured I'd try it out. And I got it! Finally! Yess!
every

« Reply #1775 on: June 01, 2007, 01:22:49 PM »
I won the Guitar Hero 2 tournament at my school last night. I am now 30 iTunes dollars richer.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1776 on: June 01, 2007, 05:39:27 PM »
Neato. I wish my school had GH contests.
every

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1777 on: June 02, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
I wish I had a PS2 (and Guitar Hero, of course.) I don't want to wait until this fall to get III for Wii. Oh well, I'm just HOPEFUL because Guitar Hero's finally coming out for a Nintendo system.
I'm also HOPEFUL because the end of the school year is approaching! Maybe Vid's not feeling good about it, but I know most of everyone must be. Not only does the end of the school year mean no school or work and lots of Nintendo and computer, it also means that I can try and find a summer job. Right now, minimum wage here is $6.85, and I figure because I'm not 16 or older, I will work part-time (20 hours.) Do the math and this comes to $137 every 5-day week. Also, some places could offer more, because that's only the minimum I can get payed. Currently, I have a list of nine places I would like to work at:
Best Buy
Kroger
Meijer
Target
2 local ice cream/hot dog places
McDonald's
Burger King
Subway
My plan is to get a work permit from my school's administrator (piece of cake). Once I have that, I make copies of it and fill out applications for each of the above places. Lastly, I just wait and see which place(s) except(s) my application. With the money I figure I can earn, I'll have the new guitar amp I want in one month. :D
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1778 on: June 02, 2007, 08:48:35 AM »
Maybe Vid's not feeling good about it,

I like school. I also like summer. Why is my interest for an education so hard for you to comprehend?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1779 on: June 02, 2007, 08:57:41 AM »
You like SCHOOL? I'll bet you also like GIRLS and SPINACH and BEDTIME, too, huh?
every

« Reply #1780 on: June 02, 2007, 09:08:08 AM »
The past few days have been pretty awesome. I'm being attacked by cute things.  I got SPP finially (I don't care how easy/weird/whatever you think it is, it's pretty darn CUTE), and everyone in my family is finding cute abandoned baby animals. (Right now I'm feeding a kitten with a bottle. ^_^)
"Hooray! I'm useful! I'm having a wonderful time!"

« Reply #1781 on: June 02, 2007, 02:27:34 PM »
You like SCHOOL? I'll bet you also like GIRLS and SPINACH and BEDTIME, too, huh?

Not really, no. Actually, sleeping is pretty fun....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1782 on: June 02, 2007, 08:49:47 PM »
No more P.E. I passed my final, on Monday we turn in locker locks, and on Tuesday we either will hang around idly in the pool or hang around idly in the gym (it'll be the sub's decision). Either way... w00t.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1783 on: June 02, 2007, 09:52:29 PM »
Vid doesn't like girls, apparently.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1784 on: June 02, 2007, 11:58:30 PM »
I should have mentioned--spinach rocks. Uncooked, it's good in salads and if you dislike spinach dip, then you obviously don't like to eat it. I personally love spinach dip.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print