Poll

Do you drink coffee, and if so, how much?

Every day!
2 (6.7%)
Once or twice a week
3 (10%)
Once or twice a month
2 (6.7%)
Very rarely
8 (26.7%)
Never
15 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Print

Author Topic: Do you drink Coffee?  (Read 10245 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« on: September 18, 2006, 06:49:17 PM »
Coffee, in my opinion, is very disgusting, but lots of people like it. I want to know how often the forumers here drink it.

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 06:54:10 PM »
I have Starbucks every once in awhile and I like it. Mocha Frappichinos are the best!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 06:57:11 PM »
No, I don't drink coffee.  I just drink water all the time.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 07:06:07 PM »
I haven't ever drunk coffee. I'm not particularly opposed to the idea, however.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 07:07:09 PM »
COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE COFFIE

Well, sometimes I drink it. But only if it has a lot of creme.
That sorta reminds me of this one time I was at a party... I bought a frappichino, drank about... 3/4 of it, and all I remember is waking up in my bed the next morning feeling like crap. Meh, but that's only when I was 11.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »
I only drink coffee when I feel it's most necessary, like when I need to work on schoolwork late.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 07:23:02 PM »
Nope. Can't say I do.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 07:31:02 PM »
COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN COFFIN
Nope, no coffee for the me. I am, however, getting addicted to Mr. Pibb/Dr Pepper. There's nothing greater after wood shop than a cold Mr. Pibb... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhcough. Yes, it's like getting an extra life.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 09:34:07 PM »
I've never liked coffee either. It's always too bitter for me.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 09:36:43 PM »
Never have, don't plan to in the future.

I've tried it a couple of times, hated the bitter taste each time. No amount of artificial flavoring will ever hide the bitter taste.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 09:39:28 PM »
Well, I used to love coffee, but it caused my body to shut down when I wrestled, so I only drink water now.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 09:56:18 PM »
Nope. It tastes really bad to me. I don't know.

I do average a gallon of cola a day, though.
~I.S.~

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 06:51:36 AM »
I don't drink any hot beverages. Besides, why become dependent on coffee when you can go the natural way?

I'm pretty much the only person I know who does it on adrenaline and rest. The rest all live on caffiene.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 03:25:47 PM »
I'll only drink coffee one way: cold, in mixture of milk, chocolate syrup, and sugar. Otherwise I find it disgusting. It's actually not that bad, pretty much like chocolate milk. I experimented with that combination one night when I had to pull an all-nighter. Sure enough, it kept me awake, but I was insanely hyper and delirious that day, running only on pure caffeine and sugar. XD

I've never drunk coffee until this semester, really, because I'm finding myself having to function on less sleep. Not even really much less sleep, but having to be up and running at an earlier time. I'm a night person and can't function well in the morning, regardless of how much sleep I've had. I only drink my concoction when I'm really tired and need to be alert (i.e. before class), so, a few times a week. Before this semester it was "never," other than only that one all-nighter.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 03:28:34 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 03:35:50 PM »
I am a 100% coffee drinker! I love a good old cup of Cafe Mocha from Tim Hortons and a doughnut to start off the morning. I won't drink balck coffee, but I love coffee and its smell. It can taste good.

Oh noes, Sapphira made a mistake! It's a sign of the Apocolypse!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print