Print

Author Topic: Do you snore or talk in your sleep?  (Read 14909 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2006, 06:29:43 PM »
I've never snored or laughed before, but I remember my family telling me that I laugh in  my sleep sometimes.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2006, 07:53:52 PM »
I have no idea if I do or not. And I'm not sure if I want to ask anyone if I do...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2006, 08:36:28 PM »
Little do you know, they already know all your deepest secrets from your sleep-talking.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2006, 10:08:50 PM »
I have said only one thing in my sleep, ever. It was greatly profound.

"...What?"

Also note that I do not, and will most likely never snore. I have asked; don't bother questioning something I don't exactly have the capacity to observe.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2006, 03:30:55 PM »
Last night I had another odd dream. I was watching Cartoon Network as always, but there was what looked like a TV special on when I turned on the TV. I saw the Codename: Kids Next Door characters and the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy characters on the screen, and I thought that it was the supposed crossover that was planned after the 6th season of KND.

Needless to say, I was excited. Then, I saw a bunch of other characters from CN on there as well, and they appeared to be in some old, spooky castle. Not really sure what the plot was, but it seemed to be GAoB&M-centered. At one point, the characters were all sitting at a banquet. Present at this banquet were Bugs Bunny and a Shy Guy. I have no clue why they were there or what the banquet was for, though.

While I was sitting there watching this thing, I said to myself, in the dream, "Have they been reading Bleedman's comics?". Then the alarm clock at my bedside woke me up. Odd dream, wasn't it?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 03:33:01 PM by The Chef »

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2006, 03:59:54 PM »
I remember having the most unusual dream a few years ago.

I was back in elementary school, and everyone was in a class except me. I tried to get into class, but all the doors were locked. I kept on trying to find a room that was unlocked, and that ment running through the library to find a room. Suddenly, everyone dissappeared, and the library "lost" its doors, windows and all possible exits. I was trapped, with nowhere to go. However, at this point, I knew I was in a dream, so I started yelling about how I wanted to get out of this dream and go back go my house. A second later, I woke up.
Seriously, I knew I was in a dream. Not lying.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2006, 04:37:04 PM »
That happens to me too. There's a point where your mind and physical body cross in the dream zone.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2006, 05:09:27 PM »
I think some-one already made a thread for dreams *hint hint* This thread is for snoring or talking or walking, but not dreaming.
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2006, 05:33:09 PM »
Goodness yes! And a good thread it was/is! I had a few sketches in there. Of course, it's old as time itself (I have a signature in there that reads "Chocolate milk is the best thing to ever happen to the dairy industry."), but it's one of those things that could be brought up again legitimately.

Alternatively is the highly acclaimed "I Dreamt About Two Of You" which discusses the rare occurence of other forum members appearing in dreams. It's happened quite a bit, really.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 05:46:31 PM by Suffix »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 06:40:09 PM »
I was wondering what happened to those threads. I just posted my dreams here out of fear of bumping an old thread.

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2006, 06:25:39 PM »
Technically I don't think it would be bumping if you contribute something worth reading.  I could be wrong, but.  I only thought bumping was posting in a thread for the sake of its rebirth.
I only watch [adult swim]

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2006, 10:18:24 PM »
One time I woke up with my completed essay before me, of which I had not even started before I had fallen asleep.  But it turned out that my alternate universe self is as unlazy as I'm not, so he had done his essay, but in this universe it was a calm night and so it was very windy in his universe and his essay blew out his window and travelled so quickly in an updraft that it broke through the barriers of time and space and ended up somewhere in the atmosphere above my house, and it floated gracefully down and through my window, landing perfectly in front of me.  The real mystery is that we both had our windows open at the same time even though we come from completely different universes.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2006, 09:33:00 AM »
Uh...huh. Well, sure beats the heck out of my dream. My fever's giving me hallucinations (at least, I hope they are) and I still dream about boring stuff like going to school or eating lunch.

Think I'm lying? After my dad woke me up today from my dream about feeding my dog (funny, because I have no dog), I shot him with my (pimped-out) Nerf Maverick because I thought he was a Stormtrooper.
every

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2006, 10:39:33 PM »
Here are some reports:

1. My mother said that I called out the name of my old dog, who died seven years before I had the dream, in  a hotel room when I was 12.

2. Four of my buddies and I were in a hotel room once and two of them were still awake when I had dozed off. They said I was groaning and sighing a lot in my sleep.

3. My dog sort of barked in her sleep once. Her tail was thumping on the gronud as well. I guess this is the equivalent of talking in your sleep for a dog.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2006, 11:37:52 PM »
"I thought I collapsed." ~ Chupperson Weird, E3 2005, while asleep
That was a joke.

Print