Video Games > Friend Codes

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 Friend Codes

<< < (3/5) > >>

Toad:
Ok, here is my friend code, and levels that I have created..

FC- 4596
    0704 (please add me. ^_^)

My levels- Level 1 (a simiple level)
           Level 2 (a more complex level)

Edit: I found an answer to your question, Luigison, sort of.. Recieved levels are stored in a different place than the ones that you have created. As for them being deleted when someone recieves them, I don't think they would be, otherwise Nintendo would have to reboot their system every single time someone downloads one of their levels (and that would be alot).

Edit2: If you could share where you found the images, I might be able to create an image that shows what is in each construction set. I've got the game right here, so it is just a simple matter of opening each consrtuction set. :)

Luigison:

--- Quote from: Toad on October 10, 2006, 05:47:47 PM ---FC- 4596
    0704 (please add me. ^_^)

--- End quote ---
I added and synced you.

--- Quote from: Toad on October 10, 2006, 05:47:47 PM ---My levels- Level 1 (a simiple level)
           Level 2 (a more complex level)

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the detailed description of your levels.  Level 2 was pretty good, but the magnetic walls were useless. 

--- Quote from: Toad on October 10, 2006, 05:47:47 PM ---Edit: I found an answer to your question, Luigison, sort of.. Recieved levels are stored in a different place than the ones that you have created. As for them being deleted when someone recieves them, I don't think they would be, otherwise Nintendo would have to reboot their system every single time someone downloads one of their levels (and that would be alot).

--- End quote ---
No, no, and no.  That's not what I asked.  I know they are in different places.  I know they won't be deleted when someone downloads them.  Why would they have to reboot? 

What I wanted to know was how many levels I could keep on Nintendo's server.  Say I create and upload eight levels.  Then there would obviously be eight levels on their server, but if I delete those from my DS and create eight more that I also upload would I then have sixteen levels online or would they delete the other eight.  What if I add levels one at a time without syncing all eight at once?  They wouldn't know which ones to delete if the limit was eight.  I created a few "test" levels I want deleted, but don't know if I can, how to, or if they've already been deleted when I synced eight different ones.  How many can be online anyway?

--- Quote from: Toad on October 10, 2006, 05:47:47 PM ---Edit2: If you could share where you found the images, I might be able to create an image that shows what is in each construction set. I've got the game right here, so it is just a simple matter of opening each consrtuction set. :)

--- End quote ---
Google.  Isn't that were anything can be found.  I have the game so I can and have checked the sets myself.  It's a matter of having good images or the sprites themselves and the time to cut, edit, and upload them.  Thanks though.

When you download my levels please make note of the names of the levels (and how many) are available.  I want to figure out if any were deleted or not.

Edit:  You should have called "Level 3" WarpPipe or something.  It has some useless conveyor belts and a shyguy.  Let me know when you have nontest level up.

Toad:

--- Quote from: Luigison on October 10, 2006, 08:30:41 PM ---Level 2 was pretty good, but the magnetic walls were useless. 

You should have called "Level 3" WarpPipe or something.  It has some useless conveyor belts and a shyguy.  Let me know when you have nontest level up.

--- End quote ---

None of those were test levels.. I guess I should have added the stories that I made up with them when I made the levels..

Level 1- no story, really. Just my first attempt at creating a level. I thought it was kind of fun.

Level 2- MiniDK's are invading Peach's Castle, and have captured at least two of the MiniPeach's. The two that have been captured aren't being guraded very well, and have decided to find a way out. They find a door near the magent areas of the factory (hence the useless magnet panels near the end).

Level 3- Toad is lost in the pipe maze.. ok, no real story here, either. The shyguy and the conveyor belts are just there becuase I felt like there was too much open space.

I might make updated versions of those levels eventually.. :)

--- Quote from: Luigison on October 10, 2006, 08:30:41 PM ---
When you download my levels please make note of the names of the levels (and how many) are available.  I want to figure out if any were deleted or not.
--- End quote ---

I don't know what you mean by how many are available. I've downloaded Nintendo's level for this week twice (by accident), and it was the same version of the level both times, saved to a different slot.

Toad:
Odd.. I've erased the useless belts and Shyguy in my Level 3, and now it won't let me Sync it so people can recieve it.

On a side note: I recived all your levels. Good fun! :)

Edit: Ok, it seems you have to have play tested all of your levels at least once before you can Sync them. If you would download my Level 3 again, you will find no useless belts or guys. :)

Good night!

Luigison:
Were there only 8 levels downloadable from me?  Did any of them have the word "test" in them?  Or, were they all the ones I mentioned above?

Edit:  I did a fairly large update to http://kontek.net/Luigison/MvDK2images/drag.htm  The number of sprites there is the number allowed in the game.  It's interesting that they allow up to 255 total platforms, but only 12 total springs.

Edit2:  The MUSHROOM MAYHEM Level Map Creation Tool is now complete:  http://kontek.net/Luigison/MvDK2images/drag.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version