Print

Author Topic: Ever had a crush on a videogame character?  (Read 111755 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »
I doubt most of the male members on this site have a crush on Link.

...Which is exactly where Rule 63 applies. In case you haven't yet become familiarized with all sixty-five Rules of the Internet, do so. You'll be quizzed on them at a later date, of course. Anyways, Rule 63 states, and I quote,

"There's always a female version of a Male character. No exceptions."
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »
Guess I have to look harder for Rule 63 then. I don't think it's much of a stretch to feminize Link though.

You know, thinking about that... no, a female Bowser would burn my eyes out, nevermind.
You didn't say wot wot.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »
Guess I have to look harder for Rule 63 then. I don't think it's much of a stretch to feminize Link though.

You know, thinking about that... no, a female Bowser would burn my eyes out, nevermind.
Only if you want to look at the gender bending version of rule 34, which states "It it exists, there's pr0n of it.  No exceptions."
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 05:37:06 PM »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:56:11 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 05:41:21 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 05:52:18 PM »
Is that condescending glare of exasperation directed towards lil' ol' me? If so, I'll remove the sketchy shopping cart gag.

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »
You don't have to remove it. I'm just baffled, really. When I first joined this forum, I couldn't get away with any of this.

When Sapphira's away, the members will play, I suppose. I rather like a more liberal forum.

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2009, 07:35:09 PM »
I liked it better when Deezer was our only mod. Everything was such a pile of dreck that it somehw made things more productive.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009, 08:02:49 PM »
I'm well aware of that.

Which is why I limited the choice to just her, since I didn't want an image full of jailbait.
Ten doesn't really qualify as jailbait in my book. Bait is something a fish looks at and thinks "Hey, that looks like the things I normally eat, it must be safe," but then it turns out not to be safe. Ten is just a hook. Maybe a nice shiny hook, but it doesn't trick you into thinking it's safe. You know it's dangerous right away. Usually, at least.

"There's always a female version of a Male character. No exceptions."
Including Bridget? Or is he his own female version?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »
In actuality, Bridget doesn't have a female counterpart, but his own theme song instead.

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2009, 08:37:24 PM »
I liked it better when Deezer was our only mod.

I wasn't around when he was the only mod, but that sounds sort of awesome. Sort of.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »
* Suffix throws ever-sharpening glares around the room
You people are like ancient Israelites, forsaking Watoad and pining for less civilized times. I call upon the original BORED as my evidence.

On a more relevant topic, I grew pretty enamored (perhaps in a more paternal manner) with Lucca back when I played Chrono Trigger. At the beginning, I could only roll my eyes at her paltry defensive/offensive worth, but by the end, she was one fiery powerhouse. I was so proud.

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »
BUT DID SHE HAVE BOOBIES

~The above is an overt signification of my current readiness to hit the sack. Disregard it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2009, 09:05:47 PM »
Um, everyone's a powerhouse at level 99 with ultimate weapons, man.
That was a joke.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »
Kazooie.  She is one happenin' bird.
Go Moon!

Print