Print

Author Topic: What Would You Like to See in the Next Metroid Installment?  (Read 7091 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 10:50:31 PM »
There's also that Gravity Jump glitch, but I don't want to get into Super Metroid glitches/tricks; we'd be discussing them for weeks, lol.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 10:03:44 PM »
If they make a Super remake, they should change it up a bit so that after you push Crocomire into the lava, and go back to the spike wall, and his skeleton jumps out at you, you would have to fight the skeleton, too.

EDIT: Now, this would've been cool.  They could still do it and have a completely unique game.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:49:56 AM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 03:31:47 PM »
EDIT: Now, this would've been cool.  They could still do it and have a completely unique game.

I'm not a huge Metroid fan, but I'm not going to lie, this game looks like it would have been absolutely awesome. Love the idea of the multiple personality AI.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 02:34:55 AM »
Make it another FPS like Prime. Trilogy showed that the Wii can do FPS controls really well, and it's a shame there aren't many more of them.

That being said I still haven't played Prime 2 or 3 so it's not my place to be asking for more...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 07:56:32 PM »
Any remake of Super that comes out needs to have saving the animals at the end be mandatory.

Also, BP, at least play EchoesCorruption is optional, but Echoes is a great game.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 09:11:38 PM »
Still butthurt about those speedrunners, eh, Turtlekid?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 09:14:09 PM »
Yep!

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 09:18:54 PM »
I think Other M was a step in the right direction as far as having an environment to explore. Sure it was all on a space station (or a space station-like area), but there were times that I completely forgot that fact.

The storytelling, not so much. I liked Samus' voice and thought it fit with her well, but some of the lines I felt were delivered with too much monotone. Emotions have been authorized Samus!

If they went the remake route like this, making a remake/sequel to Super, I would be content.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 03:05:10 AM »
BP, play Echoes.

I'll get to it when I get to it, currently I'm borrowing some other games that I should finish before I start into anything new.

And, I'll probably love Corruption; am I right in guessing your disdain for it is somewhat personal?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 08:34:18 AM »
No.  The mechanics are just incredibly broken, and AU 242 is rather Navi-like.

Print