Print

Author Topic: Steam IDs (& Portal 2 discussion)  (Read 16290 times)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 10:57:24 AM »
http://steamcommunity.com/id/briguy92

I play a whole lot of things on Steam. Recently it's mostly been rhythm games.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »
Oh, I misread the news.  It's back in some regions. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 10:38:44 PM »
Just ordered a retail copy of Portal 2 through Amazon. Doesn't ship until the 7th, though.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 11:00:05 PM »
Yeah, dunno what that deal is for, but I snapped it right up. Of course, the savings were negated by me realizing right after the transaction that 3D Dot Game Heroes for $15 was too good to pass up...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 04:09:27 AM »
Shadow, there are a lot of people called Walken on Steam.  I only saw one in Australia.  Is this you?  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004844609

Yup, thanks for the add btw. My ID is Thesteelshadow, I just included the display name so people will know who I am on their friends lists. Edited original post.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 06:57:55 PM »
Question: Why do only some of my Steam games have an option for DLC, but when I click it, it says "There is no downloadable content available for this game"?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 04:48:05 PM »
I've wondered the same thing.  Also some games like Portal have DLC in the game, but the DLC Steam page still gives that message. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 05:03:04 PM »
I started playing Portal 2 on Saturday, and I think that's the longest I've played a game without turning off the system in recent memory. I mean, compared to some of you guys, I'm sure it's nothing, but I was on there from about five in the morning to two in the afternoon.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
Last time I pulled that kind of thing was a few summers ago when I finished Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus in one sitting.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 05:11:16 PM »
I played Twilight Princess until midnight on Christmas, because I had been grounded for something but my parents gave me the holiday "off". I don't remember when I started, but I think I got through all of Snowpeak Ruins and to the boss door of the Temple of Time.

Say, there wouldn't happen to be a "gaming marathons" thread around here, would there?

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
I'll be going back to playing Team Fortress 2 in a couple of days. Dunno if anyone still plays that...
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 04:52:04 AM »
Question: Why do only some of my Steam games have an option for DLC, but when I click it, it says "There is no downloadable content available for this game"?

Depends on what the game is, but I think Steam doesn't count the DLC for certain games (for example, the L4D DLC) because it's not paid for. It shows up for Borderlands and Bad Company 2 on mine.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 12:13:35 AM »
"PARKER!"

Print