Print

Author Topic: Am I the only person alive who only listens to Super Mario Music???  (Read 3052 times)

« on: June 19, 2000, 11:37:02 AM »
Am I the only person alive who only listens to Super Mario Music??? I love it, and I was wondering is there any1 else who loves that music so much???

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2000, 11:43:15 AM »
You're not alone! I love Mario Music. When ever I am alone or get fee time, I record Mario music off WTMK or nintendo. It is fun!
I like cheese!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2000, 01:53:55 AM »
I do as well! Mario music is great!

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2000, 05:42:00 AM »
I love Mario music! And a lot of other video game music for that matter, but Mario most of all.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

Edited by - CodeHunter64 on 8/15/00 4:43:03 AM
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2000, 10:21:15 AM »
I LOVE MARIO MUSIC!!!! It's the greatest kind of music. Every song is a catchy one.

Vipers Attack!
Vipers Attack!

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2000, 01:12:54 PM »
I do enjoy some Mario Music.  All of it is good, but some of it is just fantastic.  The best music would have to be from SMRPG and Yoshi's Island.

Naturally, I listen to other music too.  Five Iron Frenzy, Caedmon's Call, and many others...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2000, 08:34:25 PM »
Oh, I love Mario music. In a directory on the computer that I now am using, there is a folder called "Music." inside that folder, we see 5 others: Games, MP3s, My Remixes, Recorded, and TMK Radio Songs. "Games" branches out into NES, SNES, and SG. The NES and SNES folders are full of Mario music. In fact, I even wrote a track list for all Mario NSFs in the NES folder! "Recorded" includes several Mario Party recordings along with other N64 music, and "TMK Radio Songs" contains some of my all-time favorite songs heard on TMK. So, as you can see, Mario music is very popular according to me. Also according to me, Britney Spears is noise, but that's a different story. ;)
Woohoo.

Print