Print

Author Topic: Has Kamei been in more Mario games then we think?  (Read 2387 times)

« on: May 31, 2000, 07:34:55 PM »
Kamei appears with Baby Bowser in Yoshi's Island and then in Tetris Attack with an adult Bowser, suggesting that Kamei has been around for all of Bowser's life.
I would also like to add that only one Magikoopa appears on in all Mario games, and in Super Mario World that there is only one Magikoopa on the screen at a time (meaning that it may be the same Magikoopa). There is the exception of Super Mario RPG and the Nintendo Power Mario comic, but in both there is a head Magikoopa.

So dose this mean that Kamei has been in all the Mario games that have a Magikoopa and was left unnamed?

Or were the other appearances of Magikoopa not Kamei, if not then why?

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2000, 07:48:37 PM »
Well, Kamek is just a Magikoopa. He has a name because he's actually important to the plot. It's silly to name everything. Oops, I just squished Ted! Oh dear, Suzie killed me!

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2000, 10:18:13 PM »
It also might've been him in Mario Party 2 who sold you the darkness lamp or whatever that thing was in Horror Land.

-Elizabeth

Edited by - Winx on 5/31/00 9:20:13 PM

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2000, 05:52:34 AM »
Kamek was also a boss in Yoshi Safari.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

Print