Print

Author Topic: Mario Tennis GBC help needed!  (Read 2566 times)

« on: January 25, 2001, 08:42:30 PM »
I've done everything in the game except for one thing: I can't unlock the exhibition court in the lower right corner! (Well, that and I haven't played through the game as the girl, but that's besides the point.) How do I unlock it? Please don't say I have to beat Bowser's Mini Game Level 3, 'cause that's IMPOSSIBLE!!! (Unless I use a GameShark, but I'd never stoop to that level.)

-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

CodeHunter64

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2001, 12:53:37 PM »
Ok, I've unlocked the last court, the Warehouse Court. But on a similar note, does beating Bowser's Mini-Game on Level 3 unlock a court on the N64?

CodeHunter64

CodeHunter64

Print