Print

Author Topic: Deezer...  (Read 2548 times)

« on: November 30, 2002, 12:51:08 PM »
Well, Deez, I would like to help out with the site but I'm one of many.  Anyway, I got probably get you a couple things to add to your site.  I have a complete list of all the comics.  I took them down before the SMBHQ section was scrapped.  I can also scan the eight that I own, and give them.  I have successfully downloaded "Almost Unreal" by Roxette, and "Love is the Drug" by DiVinyls.  I can send either to you.  I have all the movie toys and I can scan them, I also have sticker pads and magic pads.  I can scan either of them.  On top of this, I would be happy to work in the mailbag, and answer questions.  I am very good at this, and I have the most Mario knowledge, and a high Mario reputation in my town, I hope you'll consider me.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 12:49:26 AM »
Sent you an e-mail.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 01:03:34 PM »
Ok, your e-mail bounced back.

My comics page is almost ready to go, but I am missing a few scans and I'm waiting on JJ to submit his. What eight issues do you have?

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 04:23:55 PM »
If you're updating, could you put up my Mario Bros. remake on your "Computer Games" section? I noticed it hasn't been updated for a year and a half now, and the few you have now are outdated a bit anyway. Everything about my game is in the ZIP, or in the "Anybody here making a Mario computer game?" thread(at the absolute buttom of the 30 day list right now). Still a bit buggy, though.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 12/2/2002 2:25:55 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 06:42:14 PM »
Not tryin' to push ya or anything, but could you update the Mariopedia! It's so cool!
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 10:41:59 PM »
Well since this is a "bug Deezer" topic right now, I just want to make sure you (Deezer) know that I will have the last Paper Mario sprites soon... I have been lazy.

Hey CharginChuck, did you know I got all those PM sprites out of the ROM? (Except Bowser)

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Print