Print

Author Topic: Lyrics help  (Read 8106 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2010, 05:28:38 PM »
You seriously need to record yourself singing it if we're to have any hope of guessing which song it is.

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2010, 06:20:23 PM »
See if your computer has a microphone built-in. Just open Sound Recorder (or Sound Studio if that's still being included with Mac OS X, I doubt it though), set it to record, talk at your monitor, and see if anything comes up. Then just save as .WAV (preferably .MP3 if it's long) and upload it somewhere. Maybe one of those drop-file websites.

I could have sworn I've been able to record without a microphone before just by yelling at my speakers, but then, I also had to change the speaker cable to Line In or something, and with nothing going into Audio, I couldn't record and hear myself at the same time. Not sure if that worked.

There's also handheld recorders you can pick up that have USB so you can put your recordings onto your computer.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 08:29:21 PM »
Audacity would probably be one of your best bets at a clean recording, and it's free.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 10:28:53 PM »
DJ Shog - Another World Part II. I  doubt this is the song you're looking for, but take a listen to it anyway. You may want to skip to 1:30.

This song contains a lot of "ohs" and "ahs" as well; Global DJs Vs Benny Benassi - San Fransisco Dreaming.

And this one: DJ Skribble Zombie Nations, which sounds a lot like the song you're talking about. (The "oh-oh-oh-oh'ing" starts at 1:15.)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 11:15:05 PM »
I like penguinwizard's guess of Kiss From A Rose. I bet that's the song.

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 11:16:52 PM »
Oh yeah, that's gotta be what he means:

Zombie Nation – "Kernkraft 400 (Sport Chant Remix)"

MYSTERY SOLVED

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 11:18:34 PM »
I don`t really think this is it, but maybe it was I-E-A-I-A-I-O by System of a Down? (sorry about not posting a link, but I will once I`m using an actual computer, not a DSi).
The below statement is false
The above statement is true

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 11:20:01 PM »
Ah, Dragoon Jay uses grave accents because he's posting from a DSi.

MYSTERY SOLVED

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2010, 02:01:43 AM »
Oh God, it's the sports song (I think it's the song that plays at baseball games when you're doing The Wave, or when the audience needs to yell to "crank up the volume of the stadium"). Well, now I know the name of it at least. So, was it confirmed that that is indeed the song he's looking for?

*looks at subtitle of song: "Sports Chant Remix"* oh, duh.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 02:05:33 AM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »
DJ Shog - Another World Part II. I  doubt this is the song you're looking for, but take a listen to it anyway. You may want to skip to 1:30.

This song contains a lot of "ohs" and "ahs" as well; Global DJs Vs Benny Benassi - San Fransisco Dreaming.

And this one: DJ Skribble Zombie Nations, which sounds a lot like the song you're talking about. (The "oh-oh-oh-oh'ing" starts at 1:15.)

DJ Zombie Nation is it!!! Holy crap! I've been looking for this song for so long! Thanks! :)
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 07:19:16 PM »
No problem! :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 08:35:01 PM »
The version I linked is probably what you heard, though.

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 09:58:03 AM »
I don't think it was the exact version as I don't remember any cheering and stuff like that in the one I heard but that is the right song.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 09:52:09 AM »
**** yeah, Zombie Nation!

I love that song.
every

Print