Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1706932 times)

« Reply #7155 on: February 28, 2011, 07:47:11 PM »
Or someone who's low on cash... consider your coat sold.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7156 on: February 28, 2011, 08:44:54 PM »
You'd have to be a real heel to steal someone's shoes.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7157 on: February 28, 2011, 08:49:09 PM »
It would take balls, that's for sure.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7158 on: March 09, 2011, 12:11:53 AM »
My Mario Kart: Double Dash!! disc quit working sometime before last Christmas and I do not know why.

And I really wish I could be playing it right now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7159 on: March 09, 2011, 04:50:38 PM »
I would hate that, BP.  My brother and I got absolutely hooked on the bomb battle minigame, as well as the rest of it.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #7160 on: March 09, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »
That really stinks. I wish I could say something more constructive... I feel for you.

In ANGST news: I have been sick everyday since Saturday. Saturday night, really. We went out to a Chinese restaurant, and after a couple of bites, I started getting some stomach pain. Sunday, the stomach pain got a bit worse. I had to work so I just had some sprite while I was there and I also had a severe headache that day.

Monday (also my birthday) the stomach pain started going away, but my headache became a migraine. I did nothing but lie around (when my daughter would let me) and groan about it. I recall getting off the couch at some point after my wife came home and shivering from apparently severe cold. She told me to eat, but I didn't feel much like eating..

Tuesday came the day my body started the cleansing. I won't go into detail, but I know why I had so much stomach pain now.

Today, I only had a bit of stomach pain in the morning, and it has long since vanished. I don't think I can eat full meals again just yet, but I feel tons better.

I also have minor angst because nobody here remembered my birthday (or didn't post in the Ultimate Birthday Compiliation)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7161 on: March 09, 2011, 10:46:15 PM »
Sorry to hear about your being sick.  I haven't been that sick in a while myself, but I know it's not fun at all.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7162 on: March 10, 2011, 01:50:10 AM »
Ugh, I felt pretty terrible myself this afternoon, Toad.  Oh, and about the birthday thing...two years running right here. 

I hope you're feeling better.  I'm keeping you in my thoughts for sure.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7163 on: March 10, 2011, 06:37:45 PM »
Man, Toad, I know how that can feel... well, good luck getting well, and happy belated birthday!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7164 on: March 10, 2011, 07:31:59 PM »
This is more for the hopeful thread, but.. I had a six inch meatball sub from Subway earlier and feel great! Maybe it's finally over. :)
Thanks everybody!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7165 on: March 10, 2011, 07:51:11 PM »

Anyways, Current Affairs class begins this Tuesday. From then on, I'll have to write, record and produce a four-minute piece on a different topical issue each week. That in itself isn't terrible, but having to gather audio by interviewing "prominent" individuals pertinent to each topic is a nightmare. It's basically impossible to interview employees of any given business because it's against union policy to do so, and managers ALWAYS claim to be too busy. The same goes for even the lowliest of local politicians. To top it all off with whipped cream, the end result is mind-numbingly dull. Think Ira Glass, with extra boring. And to top that whipped cream off with chocolate sauce, we're not allowed to use sports- or entertainment-related issues. And to top that chocolate sauce off with a Maraschino cherry, Current Affairs replaces Radio Production, which is one of the most vital classes in the entire program.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:57:13 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7166 on: March 10, 2011, 08:20:18 PM »
I'll volunteer to be one of your individuals. You could interview me on the Puqtd affairs or another matter if you wish.

« Reply #7167 on: March 10, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »
"Recent studies have proven that consuming one's own urine leads to a healthier and more fulfilling life. CKDJ reporter Weegee Jones follows one resident of Bozeman, Montana who is preparing to expereience these benefits for himself."
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7168 on: March 12, 2011, 08:12:11 AM »
It is extremely difficult to get feedback on one's music on the Internet.

« Reply #7169 on: March 13, 2011, 06:06:14 PM »
My other wisdom teeth are coming out tomorrow. Shoot me.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print