Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1708029 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #7020 on: November 13, 2010, 03:44:12 AM »
I like wearing pants with a lot of pockets; they allow you to store items in an organized manner. I don't think I have any pants that have 8 pockets, though.

On topic:

My Math professor made an unfair midterm :(. One word problem literally took 20 minutes to complete and the test was loaded with other word problems. I had only an hour and ten minutes to complete the exam.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #7021 on: November 13, 2010, 08:08:35 AM »
I like wearing pants with a lot of pockets; they allow you to store items in an organized manner. I don't think I have any pants that have 8 pockets, though.

On topic:

My Math professor made an unfair midterm :(. One word problem literally took 20 minutes to complete and the test was loaded with other word problems. I had only an hour and ten minutes to complete the exam.

Really? That sounds interesting.
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

« Reply #7022 on: November 13, 2010, 12:59:56 PM »
I'm dreading what my calculus professor will come up with to fill a fifty-minute test this coming week.  One sufficiently complicated optimization problem would suffice, but I'm sure he'll throw in an iterated integral or two as well.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #7023 on: November 13, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
I can't find my pants because of all the pockets I'm wearing.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7024 on: November 16, 2010, 12:29:23 PM »
I just noticed Poker Night at the Inventory doesn't have multiplayer.

WHYY???

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7025 on: November 16, 2010, 12:52:39 PM »
Yeah, I'm still not sure about that myself. I'll enjoy it anyway, but multiplayer seems like a no-brainer in something like poker.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7026 on: November 16, 2010, 10:51:24 PM »
That's strange at best.

I can't wait until 2012 for BioShock Infinite! Tell me, should I get BioShock 2 in 2011 to keep me occupied?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7027 on: November 18, 2010, 04:10:14 PM »
I slept through my alarm today and I was supposed to take a stats test at 11:00.  I woke up around 1:40 and emailed my professor right away about a makeup exam.  Around an hour and a half later it occured to me that he might still be in his office for whatever reason, so I checked my email and the course information website, to make sure he hadn't emailed me or put up test solutions.  After a fruitless fifteen-minute walk to and from his office, I checked my email again, to find out that he emailed the entire class something about his not being in his office today mere seconds after I'd last checked my email.  And somehow he either missed my email or ignored it.  It's thereby very likely that I'm going to get a 0 on the test due to my sleeping in today.  I hate my alarm clock now; whose idea was it to invent an alarm of gradually increasing intensity anyway?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7028 on: November 19, 2010, 04:32:14 PM »
Why does YouTube feel the need to keep pushing the Most Popular videos in my face?  It's one thing to have that section show up by default; it's another to not give the user the option to have it not show up by default; but it's yet another to have it keep showing up after I've already closed the module.

My subscriptions' uploads keep popping back up as well, even if I've already watched them.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #7029 on: November 22, 2010, 11:44:14 PM »
What's even more annoying is that flash bar at the bottom of every video... can't we at least disable it?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7030 on: November 28, 2010, 01:06:31 PM »
I'm going to have to waste money buying World of Goo, Bit.Trip Beat, and The Ball later because they've got great deals on them now, but Steam keeps [dukar]ting out on me, and this is the only time I have "In Town" to download this stuff.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7031 on: November 28, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »
You should've bought BIT.TRIP BEAT when it was on sale yesterday for the same price but with four other games included.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7032 on: November 29, 2010, 08:10:38 AM »
I suppose, but I have to also download all this stuff eventually, and time is money.

Anyway, it's all good now (or at least better)--after dozens of attempts to purchase the games that resulted in 404s, my Wish List being faux-erased, getting taken back to the main page in the middle of transactions, and being told my credit card company was denying me, I finally handed over the e-cash for the aforementioned titles and commenced downloading.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7033 on: December 12, 2010, 08:17:09 PM »
So we were without power here for around seven hours because of weather.

My sister, father, and myself played Monopoly to pass the time.  My dad got the all green properties and my sister got the two blue ones.  Needless to say I was the first one out by a landslide.  As usual.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7034 on: December 12, 2010, 08:35:37 PM »
You need better board games.

Print