Print

Author Topic: Deezer, come here.  (Read 9390 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 01:58:54 PM »
Here's your pizza. Happy now? ;P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2003, 03:24:57 PM »
No. He had his frogs and skunks get him sodas and all sorts of other junkO_o

In the chatroom that is.....

Im not even going to say what else was going on in there too......=S

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2003, 05:44:05 PM »
Thanks, Deez. Also, I think you should put DKC for GBA in the GBA game list. He's pretty much a Mario character. Do you think you could do that? Not trying to push it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Die, father, die!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2003, 09:54:07 PM »
As has been clearly stated ...somewhere on the site, the Donkey Kong games by Rare (and Donkey Kong 3) are not considered by TMK to be Mario games. Therefore, they are not included on the game list. If we put one DKC game on, we might as well put DKC2, DKC3, DK64, and other stuff on the game list. Thank you, that is all.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/3/2003 8:55:51 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2003, 04:36:07 AM »
Mmm, yeah I guess. If they were, you would probably feature that terrible Donkey Kong Country Cartoon. No big deal, just asking.

Die, father, die!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2003, 03:28:21 PM »
*Eats pizza* Yes!!!! Sapphira, you are the best. *Transforms into Samurai Pizza Cat* Now I will vanquish the evil of that darkness to whence it came! *Takes out Katana, runs into darkness* Yaaaaaaaahh! *Comes back out* It is done. The evil daemons which have grasped their hand of darkness are forever lost in their own dark portal.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2003, 02:18:26 PM »
Thanks. And I know... ;P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2003, 03:57:37 PM »
*The Big Boo looks at Meowrio and Sapphira* Whatever...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2003, 09:44:17 PM »
Meowrio, quit getting dragged off into the darkness. I think he likes to get dragged off, heh heh. :P

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2003, 11:17:03 AM »
I destroyed the darkness. It's gone now. I couldn't stop. The evil inside was immensely powerful, but I overwhelemed it with my trusty Katana! Well, it looks like my work here is done. Farewell! *Walks off into  the sunset with dramatic ending music playing*

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2003, 04:18:38 PM »
*record scratch*
*Meowrio gets dragged off into the darkness*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2003, 04:37:09 PM »
Alright, Meowrio. That's enough spam for one day (or even another). Do you want ot get this thread closed, or something?

Die, father, die!

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2003, 04:40:18 PM »
Err, never mind what I said. I forgot that you already did.

Die, father, die!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2003, 06:50:26 PM »
*Destroys Darknes again, starts walking again, music resumes* Eh, Alucard, that is not spam. You don't know the definition of spam. It's a Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. These are usually comprised of one or a few words that is repeated over and over again with no point. So there you have it. It wa snot Spam.

Edited by - Meowrio on 9/6/2003 5:56:21 PM
= = = = = = =

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2003, 07:05:42 PM »
*Whispers* Actually, it was spam. As was his telling you it was spam, your rebuttal, and this post. All of which are spam.

Posting off topic is generally considered spam, and while your posts, nor this, are one word or pointless, they have nothing to do with the topic at hand and thus are considered Spam. */whispers*

Basically, spam leads to more spam, which is why it is hated so. So, uh, there we have it?

Edited by - Black Mage on 9/6/2003 6:07:40 PM

Print