Print

Author Topic: Mr. Melee's Daily YouTube Blog  (Read 1543 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« on: August 20, 2007, 09:14:30 AM »
Hey Fungi Forumers, this is Mr. Melee here, of course. Well, as some of you know all too well, I am a YouTube Junkie/Addict/etc. You name it, I've already seen it on YouTube. Well, I thought I might do a little something for everyone here, and that is recommend great YouTube videos. This will be a daily blog, so look for updates on really good videos every day, including weekends. Great videos need someone to watch them! And I'm going to be like their manager or something.
I'll also try not to link to YouTube Poops. [;_;]
Well, first off, I highly recommend checking out my favorites list on my YouTube Channel. I have a lot of really timeless videos there, including those monster ones with 20 mil+ views. But, here are a couple I think you guys might like:

manualist plays super mario bros. theme on his hands!
This guy has some hidden talent, I'll say. And he does a ton of other songs, including really good classic rock songs (The Trooper, Sweet Child O' Mine, etc.)
Ben - GH2 - XBOX360 - Psychobilly Freakout - FC
Ben, the [now] 9-year-old Guitar Hero protégé, displays his talents here once again, this time obtaining a PERFECT COMBO for PSYCHOBILLY FREAKOUT. Sorry, Lizard Dude, you have to want it to get it. Too bad he's currently 2nd on Scorehero.com, as someone else beat him by only 92 points! Looks like Ben's vacation is over right away.
Vadrum Meets Super Mario Bros (Drum Video)
I tells ya, this guy has excellent drumming skills. Here he does a rendition of the Super Mario Bros. Theme Song. I highly recommend watching all of his videos. Just to watch this guy is something else.
Welcome to mcdougles with axl and buckethead
A pretty funny animation involving characters representing Axl Rose from Guns and Roses and Buckethead, working at McDougle's [McDonald's]. A good watch with mild language near the end.
Crazy Old Lady, XBOX-style!
What a sweet old lady...until she pulls an Energy Sword from under her jumpsuit.

Well, that's a good couple of videos to get you all started. If you'd like to see other videos, definitely stay up-to-date with not only my Favorite Videos section, but also check out the Top Views of the Day, Week, Month, and All Time. You can also PM me for more recommendations if you find you're begging for more. Until next time, I go back to my YouTube pleasure.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print