Print

Author Topic: GameForAReason sets up week long Mario Marathon to help young family  (Read 3272 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 23, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »
All week, GameForAReason will be playing through Super Mario games in order to raise money for the Rousseau family, whose father was in a serious car accident:

Geoff was involved in a serious car accident on July 18 on his way to work in which he sustained extensive injuries. He had a concussion, bleeding in the brain, 2 back fractures, a broken sternum and rib, and a heart contusion. Thankfully he will be alright, though it is anticipated that it will take a least 6 months for him to heal and return to work.

As not only a huge Mario fan, but a single father whose son would be devastated if something like this ever happened, I cannot stress how much I support this cause. As of this post, they are playing through one of my all-time favorite Mario games, Super Mario Sunshine.

If you can't donate, then I hope you'll take a few moments to check out their live webstream.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:34:18 AM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print