Print

Author Topic: super mario 64.  (Read 26994 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2004, 05:33:10 PM »
"Did you know that you can now register on www.nintendo.com to gain access to a
variety of special features? In just a few easy steps, fans with internet
access can sign up for a My Nintendo membership and become part of Nintendo's
extensive online world."

Nintendo's trying to swindle you; look out!!! They say just a few "easy" steps.

Riiiiight....

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2004, 09:12:57 AM »
I loved this game a few years back, haven't played it for a while, it was really fun though. it was hard to find that year too.

There is a Promise of Fever
There is a Promise of Fever

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2004, 04:10:04 PM »
Why has this thread gotten 78 posts?? It should've died after the 10th reply...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2004, 06:30:06 PM »
Because it has 64 in the title?

Why is six afraid of seven?  Because seven eight nine.

Reply with a number between one and three that is greater then eight.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2004, 09:09:13 PM »

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2004, 09:19:18 PM »
Your smarter than "Fourth" ever was.

Mo Goon!

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2004, 04:43:54 PM »
Here is some fake Luigi pics.

All these were from http://classicgaming.com/tmk/sm64_luigi.shtml

I just found this. I decided to add this because were on the subject.

Edited by - luigifan on 5/22/2004 3:44:15 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2004, 04:53:20 PM »
Even though they're fake, I like the one with Luigi and Mario outside the castle.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2004, 09:10:32 PM »
Um, if they were already on TMK why did you post them here?

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2004, 10:07:59 PM »
Because he (I assume) is a newbie "Luigi fan".  A lot of people here did similiar things several years ago.  I think he has just now caught up to where we were.  I know when I first came here it was to find out about the Eternal Star sign in SM64 and Ocarina and other trivial/hidden stuff like Luigi in SM64.  After all my user name is Luigison (read Luigisan).

Besides, I now know that Luigi was not in the original SM64 because he had an ingrown toe nail and a stain on his hat at the time of the games production.  He received help with this medical problem and dry cleaning issue from someone who later gave him a special vacuum cleaner.  Years later Nintendo was still bitter with him for not being in SM64 over the now famous "Toenail Stain" issue that they did not let him play a role in SMS.  Luckly the Animal Actors Union had settled with Nintendo over the whole Yoshi Story incident so, Yoshi took Luigi's place in SMS.  This had to be done because of the less well known "green clause" which requires every video game to have at least one green character.  It has also been rumored that Mario was so upset over Nintendo's apparent ill will towards his brother that Mario would not play in Mario Party 5.  If you look closely at that game you can tell that most of the acting is cut and paste from of MP titles or a stand-in with voice over was used.  Nintendo now knows full well that if Mario desided to move to a competitor it would be very bad for them.  That is why they have been pushing other characters like Samus, Kirby, DK, etc.  And why they remade SM64 with Luigi and other cast members.  Because if the famous "Mama Mia" isn't happy, no one is.

« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2004, 07:41:41 PM »
 That's stupid... Just because he's got a stain on his hat and an ingrown nail, does'nt mean you should get rid of him. Just fix him. But it's just a rumor.

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2004, 05:15:43 PM »
Thanksforfinalizingthe board.Willsomeoneclosethisforme?

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2004, 06:50:58 PM »
You know, here's a thought that nobody seems to want to face: Maybe Nintendo actually has a sense of humor? I mean, they probably thought that writing "L is real" or whatever would be funny. And guess what? IT IS! Here we are, on out eighty-ninth post having a big, (no offense) stupid conversation about something made FOR A JOKE! Imagine. There could be some Nintendo employee laughing his head off and thinking "Throwing in those blurry words, genious! Pure genious! It's eight years (Did I get that right?) after we released SM64, and people are still wondering about Luigi!!! HA HA!!!" I mean, imagine that. Nintendo's beem pulling our leg all this time! Now I want everyone to pretend to be looking in my eyes (My eyes are turquoise, if it helps you imagine) and repeat after me: Luigi does not exist in Super Mario 64 and I will not waste my time looking for him.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2004, 06:52:13 PM »
I purposely spelled genius wrong.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Print