Print

Author Topic: ???  (Read 3057 times)

« on: May 28, 2001, 09:48:59 PM »
In Mario Party 3, there are three games called ??? that I am trying to open up. What are they and how do I access them? Please help!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2001, 04:16:17 PM »
So far, I got 1 ??? game. You get it by beating Story Mode. Hope this helps.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2001, 07:34:29 PM »
I just found one of them! It's called Dizzy Dinghies. It's a race to see how fast you can sail. I have all the other (non-???) games, so I guess that's how I got it.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2001, 12:32:19 PM »
Dizzy Dighnies is one tha Toad just suddenly gave me.that's the one I've got.And if you beat story mode you get Stardust battle.And I think if you unlock game guy's game room and get over I hink 1,000 coins you unlock a one player version of Mario's puzzle party for the 3rd ??? games.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2001, 09:14:41 AM »
To the anonymous mario fan who doesn't know what the ??? games are, here's your help:
The first is a minigame version of the final battle in story mode (VS. the Millenium Star). To unlock this, you need to play thrugh story moe once on any difficulty and ith any character.
Next is a one-player game called Dizzy Dinghies. To unlock this, you need to play through in party or story mode util you have played all of the minigames at least once. It will be waiting for you.
Next is the hardest to unlock. It is Mario's Puzzle Party Pro, where you need to rack up the highest score in 3 mins. Anyway, to do this, you need to be bestowed the rank of Miracle star (getting 10 S's or more on a story mode game), to unlock the Game Guy room. Then you need to beat that (by getting over 1000 coins starting from 10). No easy feat! Anyway, that's how you do it.
It"s lonely at the top.

Print