Poll

How is your Wii set up?

On its side
On the stand
Print

Author Topic: How did you set up your Wii  (Read 6049 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 06:18:20 PM »
On the subject of where everything is...
http://wheresdezzer.googlepages.com/1000words.JPG
Though I guess those 1000 words don't remind: All the games are on the shelf below the TV. The Vans box has the excess NES games. And the ? Block is empty.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 10:18:24 PM »
Vertical on its stand right next to my TV.  Saves space.  But when it travels, I set it horizontally, and leave the stand at home.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 06:46:13 PM »
On the subject of where everything is...
http://wheresdezzer.googlepages.com/1000words.JPG
Though I guess those 1000 words don't remind: All the games are on the shelf below the TV. The Vans box has the excess NES games. And the ? Block is empty.

BirdPerson, I wish I had that much space...  I ought to get a fancy pic of my horrid setup.  But I have way more games that you.  And no Wii.

Anyway Lizard Dude, when I said "on its side" I did mean horizontally.
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 09:47:23 AM »
I call stand.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 10:54:16 PM »
Well, here's a picture of my setup, with special guest: my very small 13" TV!
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdsc149bt0.png
I am really at a loss here, as the TV is much too small, I have to aim higher than my head, and I have no room. What I would like to do is move it into the living room, but I know as well as my dad knows that we will have conflict over who is watching TV (him) and who is playing Wii (me). I should try to move everything a shelf lower (thus eliminating a shelf) so my TV is eye level with me. I think I might try that.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 02:07:12 AM »
I don't like how close that dart board is to the Wii.
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 03:10:25 PM »
Oh you poor thing, having to use your own TV instead of a bigger one. I don't even have my own TV, although I kind of dominate the one in the living room. XD  Anyway, why don't you move the TV to one of the lower shelves? It looks like it'd fit fine.

BP has been playing SMAS and Banjo-Tooie! And he has a white ? Block!
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 05:44:34 PM »
I have to aim higher than my head
Something you could do is move the sensor bar onto a lower shelf. You could get used to having it there while staring at your TV.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 06:36:47 PM »
I've pretty much dominated our whole upstairs.  Unfortunately, none of our TVs are in the best shape.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »
Sapph, that's like 20 words more than necessary!
That white ? block was my Halloween candy box to match my Mario costume. It's, uh... a Super Mario Land-style one. After a few weeks I added a lid and added a lot more tape to make it less of a trashable basket and more of a kick-awesome box. Hey, you know... it never, until now, occurred to me to try putting all the NES games in the old Vans box in the ? block. And they fit! Haha! That's good use there. I ought to keep the Vans box in the event I find a better use for the ? block.
It's YOUR problem!

Print