Print

Author Topic: Games you remember, names you don't*  (Read 2021 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 16, 2012, 12:41:52 PM »
"Have you ever thought of a game, but don't know the title, or much about it at all? Maybe it was a game from your childhood, or some game that interested you when it was announced but fell off your radar. Post them in this thread and let's see if other [TMKers] can help you out." - NeoGAF's Forkball

I'm looking for a browser game that starts out in monochrome goes to 8-bit, 16-bit, etc. or something like that. It's a sort of meta game in a Zelda like style that progresses through gaming generations adding colors, resolution, movement, etc. My daughter saw me playing it about a month ago and wants to play it now.  I thought I'd posted about it here, but didn't see it. 

*Title and concept from NeoGAF and Forkball
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 02:55:15 PM »
Most games I would've wanted to play as a kid but can't remember the name of now probably sucked.

Anything I'd want to play now, I play now, or at least buy now so it can sit on a shelf for months (or years) until I get around to it.

I'm not likely to forget the name of a game I play now, unless it left no impression on me, which sounds like a horrible fate for any creative work.

Print