Print

Author Topic: mini crash forum. no, forget it.  (Read 3242 times)

« on: April 11, 2002, 01:25:19 AM »
just forget the whole d@mn thing because we live in communist tmk, where i"ll be driven out. just wanted to ask somebody has anyone played crash bandicoot warped. everyone allowed to talk about sonic but not crash.

crash: d@#N! sexy fujins on snubbull shima!

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 01:26:39 AM »
yeah crash is cool just like wario.

wario: i love it when daisy is naked.
im a wario, ima gonna win!

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 01:28:12 AM »
 crash is cool, like spyro.
stick your hands down my pants and ill bet youll feel nuts!

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2002, 05:24:20 AM »
I've played WARPED.Heck,I have WARPED!

THE CAPED COMIDIAN STRIKES!

Squillium:I''m a cashier too.
Squidward:is that true,Squillium?
Squillium:No way!I''m filthy stinkin rich!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2002, 01:37:01 PM »
 "just forget the whole d@mn thing because we live in communist tmk, where i"ll be driven out. just wanted to ask somebody has anyone played crash bandicoot warped. everyone allowed to talk about sonic but not crash."

Hah, I was wondering how long until something like this would come up. You see, you come to a Mario message board and complain how another game is never talked about. If you want to have a conversation more than a topic can give, than go to a Bandicoot forum. No one has ever said you couldn't talk about Crash here, it's just it'd be unlikely for many people to be fans of it in a place where people seem to put the Playstation on a lower level than Satan.
 So, please don't whine that no one talks about Crash here, because it is like fighting an uphill battle no one wants to fight.

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 09:54:11 PM »
all i said was im sick of people being able to talk about things that arent mario and im not allowed to talk about crash.

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2002, 09:56:56 PM »
so boobuddy since you dont hate me, is it fun? ive completed the whole thing! (( curently im saving up for crash team racing and year of the dragon.

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2002, 10:00:27 PM »
Wario Junior and Spyro the Dragon are you Bandicoot Buddy. AND SO WHAT IF TMK IS COMMUNIST!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2002, 05:37:27 AM »
 You hit it right on the bullseye, MamamiaMario, I wasn't going to say anything, and let him have his fun, but, now that I don't need to worry about that.

Bandicootbuddy, you really are a sad person.

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2002, 09:58:04 PM »
ok, thats it. i justed wanted freedom but im  still not bieng allowed to. one last time                au revoir. suckers.

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2002, 11:38:14 PM »
See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2002, 12:26:19 AM »
 since message boards are getting dumber and dumber im going to crash place cause well.............................. no opinions no nothing. the last post i will give is marios highway adventure. well if anybody wants to hunt me down go to crash place ill be there.

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2002, 12:28:57 AM »
im sad because of this board. loser eagle F#CK YOU!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2002, 08:31:04 AM »
 First off, dumber is not a word. I just wanted to clarify that.

Second, you say you don't like places with opinions, yet you are leaving because you "can't" express your opinion. It seems to me that people need to learn the meaning of hypocrite in this place.
 Third, I don't think you will need to worry about anyone looking for you, for I have yet to see an intelligent post from you yet.

Print