Print

Author Topic: What's your next GCN game?  (Read 3214 times)

« on: August 13, 2002, 09:05:54 PM »
1. Super Mario Sunshine
2. Metroid Prime
3. Timesplitters II
4. Animal Crossing
5. Any others you can think of
~TMK''s resident mute~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 09:13:30 PM »
1. SMS
2. Star Fox Adventures
3. Maybe Animal Crossing or Metroid
4. something that looks good

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/13/2002 8:13:56 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 08:34:33 PM »
It WAS going to be Super Mario Sunshine, but I decided to waste my money saved for it on Space Ghost mercahandise and rare nes games instead. So here's the order:

1.Star fox adventures
2.metroid prime
that's it. I get Wario world and star wars: bounty hunter for the holidays because I'm buying metroid fusion.

I hate you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 10:20:13 PM »
You need to change your signature.

That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 08:50:54 AM »
No I don't.

I hate you.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 04:16:48 PM »
1) Mario Sunshine
2) The Legend of Zelda
3) Resident evil 0

"Here we Gooooo!!"
"Here we Gooooo!!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 05:09:29 PM »
Obviously, Metroid Prime will be a KICK ASS game because of the AMAZING graphics and SUPERIOR gameplay that has become the norm of the Metroid franchise.

Super Mario Sunshine will be the nember-one game of the year for Nintendo. Simply because it brings back the classic 3D platforming that was first found in Super Mario 64! Plus, it is Mario's first starring-role on  GameCube, and his return to glorious 3D!

The Legend of Zelda looks incredible. I love the new cel-shaded look of the graphics. This new game brings back the style of the classic Ocarina of Time for N64!

---

Congratulations Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 8/15/2002 4:11:32 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2002, 10:22:44 PM »
Mario Maniac, you have very good taste in games.

That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2002, 07:46:58 AM »
A few people mentioned it, what do you guys think of the new animal crossing ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2002, 08:08:29 AM »
To Chupperson Weird: Thank you sir. I love any game made by Nintendo! To me, Nintendo is still number one, no matter what anyone else says otherwise!

To the other guy: I don't really know what Animal Crossing is. All I know is it's some sort of communications game with cute litle Pokemon-esque characters. Can anyone explain to me the details of it?
---

Nintendo is like a religion to me, and Shigeru Miyamoto is the God of it!

Congratulations Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2002, 09:39:41 AM »
Many are describing it as a cross between "The Sims" and "Harvest Moon".

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2002, 11:08:25 AM »
the best place to go is ign.com. with no offense to TMK. It sounds really good. And the best thing about it all is that you can play classic NES games on it. There inside the game itself. You can transport it to your GBA. its at
http://cube.ign.com/articles/361/361068p1.html

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2002, 11:08:27 AM »
the best place to go is ign.com. with no offense to TMK. It sounds really good. And the best thing about it all is that you can play classic NES games on it. There inside the game itself. You can transport it to your GBA. its at
http://cube.ign.com/articles/361/361068p1.html

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2002, 06:02:07 PM »
Playing classic NES games on a GameCube game... THAT'S F*CKING AWESOME!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2002, 06:37:41 PM »
Oh yeah, I saw that in Nintendo Power... there's an NES and it says something like "What could this NES be doing here?" or something. Anyway, I think that game is gonna be cool... except, thankfully, there are no Pokemon-esqe characters. About porting the NES games to the GBA... would this have anything to do with the Card-E reader?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print