Print

Author Topic: Society of the Forum Secret Keepers  (Read 49066 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2002, 10:59:08 PM »
Misuse of power. Obviously.
Can we PLEASE all agree not to use the secrets ever again, unless drastic situations arise?
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2002, 12:58:06 AM »
I don't hate you CashCrazed.  Actually I kind of respect you for knowing the html secret and not giving it away or misusing it.

Edited by - Luigison on 11/4/2002 11:43:07 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2002, 03:06:17 PM »
I don't hate you, CashCrazed. I was just making a joke about Mussolini. I guess you don't appreciate my humor. I won't use it ever again.

-------
It`s not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it`s a matter of common sense. :(

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2002, 06:09:03 PM »
This is outta hanbd I know how to edit post now but im using it to good to save whats left here!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Should I put something here?

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2002, 06:30:41 PM »
Grimsack returned while you were gone and he mentioned you then. This page of the Mario Bar topic is where it happened.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2002, 10:02:56 PM »
CashCrazed. Stop using HTML. Don't you see, that's the problem? Just USING the secrets is the root of all evil. On these boards anyway.
That was a joke.

« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2002, 08:32:28 PM »
I WILL stop editing other peoples' posts and posting as them besides. But I will still use HTML, after all, before anyone knew the post editing secret everything was fine with me using HTML. I won't use it as a weapon, actually in some instances I ended up using it as a shield(remember the uneditable post in "Fake game secrets").

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2002, 08:41:55 PM »
I hate to say it, but the "uneditable" post idea is pure genius. Not only did you remove the edit button, but you also took out the alternate mode of edit... (You know what it is... and for fear people will abuse it I won't say) and that shows a level of genius paralleled by few things... like Secret 5 or something.

Unfortunatly, if this post were never made, it would more than likely STILL be CashCrazed, Fifth, and Luigison as the only people who know how to do anything... but once you tell people it can be done, the natural basis of human intinct will set in, and EVERYONE who sees it will attempt to do it (And since it is such an easy task, many will be (were) successful.)... Then, now that they have a "power", they (me included... *ugh*) will abuse it until something like the war the forum ha(s/d). It's merely basic human nature, no more, no less. What this post did is essentally screamed to the entire forum:

"HEY! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU CAN DO THESE REALLY COOL AND EVIL THINGS, AND THEY AREN'T EVEN THAT HARD! WHY DON'T YOU GIVE IT A TRY?"

And that is the problem here. I am not sure if I wholly agree with frostbite saying TMK died when this thread was made... but it may have lead to its impertanent doom.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2002, 08:51:35 PM »
You are incorrect, because:
This is Fungi Forums, not TMK. That is Deezer's web site. This is his forum. They are essentially two separate entities.
I wish this topic had never been posted. It messed a lot of things up.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2002, 08:54:51 PM »
Oh. And the uneditable post thing was awful. Horrible.
1. You use it to keep obscene things that no one wants to see on the forum
2. You violate the structure of the forum
3. You have too little to think about if this is what you spend your time doing.

And so, there's no way to take that off, short of deleting the topic.
Hey Luigison... delete this thing and we'll make a new Fake Game Secrets topic.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2002, 09:03:23 PM »
Explanation:

Why do you think I call you "C. W." instead of typing your full name? LAZINESS. Another human flaw. TMK is just 9 charcters shorter than "Fungi Forums". And everyone knows what I am talking about anyways...

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2002, 09:07:18 PM »
You know what's funny? "CW" has the same number of syllables as "Chupperson Weird"! So it would be just as easy to say it either way in real life! HAha... okay.
That was a joke.

« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2002, 05:00:16 PM »
By the way, I had a dream about a week ago that I was on this very forum. It was about me and CW posting back and forth in the Mario Bar(The new posts simply popped up on the page.......I didn't have to refresh it or anything.......they also popped up letter by letter as if he was typing it right then. It was also a day when I had to get off to go to bed AFTER doing this in real life. Strange, huh?).

But then it started getting weird. He posted something like "Editing your posts is not all I can do, CashCrazed. I can do much, much more! Hehehehehehe! Then the lights started going on and off in my house! After that happened I saw "Are you afraid yet? You should be, and if you're not, watch THIS!". Then I saw all the windows and doors of my room suddenly slam shut with solid metal! After that I saw "H a h a h a h a h a! You are not safe from me, CashCrazed, anytime, anywhere! Now you will see what I can REALLY do!". Then my ceiling fan tore off the ceiling and came at me with moving blades, and my optical mouse starting flying around and shooting lasers! Then I heard a voice similar to the Starfox 64 Andross come out of my speakers, saying "Ha ha ha ha! You are pathetic! You can't do ANYTHING about me!". Then the metal door covering my room enterance raised. "Now RUN, little mouse, RUN FROM ME!" I ran to my parents' bedroom and got outside via the door form there to the porch roof. I jumped down and ran from my house, but porch and street lights started firing laser at me! The same voice echoed through the sky "Run, run, RUN from my ABSOLUTE POWER! AAHAHAHAHAHA! I got about 5 blocks away form my house with lights still shooting at me when I woke up.

I was almost afraid to get on the boards that morning after I got up from such a creepy dream!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2002, 12:15:50 AM »
It sounds like you might be a little bit more worried about tinkering with the boards than you need to be.
That was a joke.

« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2002, 10:23:42 PM »
i have been taking html and it wont work here and also there are no smileys

Print