Print

Author Topic: What GCN game do you have/like?  (Read 6177 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2003, 11:54:50 AM »
*shakes head* Sad, truly sad. Let me guess, you said she's a fox. Hahahaha! Works on two levels! ...Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Then again, I don't have much room to talk. If I like something, I was, still am, or will be obsessed with it. Hmm...maybe that could be my next sig... Gotta love having OCPD.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2003, 11:22:44 PM »
Actually, I never said that, but *~*Stealth-LinK*~* has, before realizing that he made a pun.

Oh yeah, speakin' of games I want when they come out, how about
1080° Avalanche, F-ZERO GC, Wario World (maybe), Super Mario 128, Star Fox Armada (I WANT KRYSTAL IN IT!!!) and there are some out already that I still need to get, like Wind Waker, Pikmin, Mario Party 4, and more.
Plus, the Game Boy Player, a GBA-GCN link cable, a bunch of GBA games (like Mega Man & Bass, and Mega Man Zero,) and then SMA4, of course, and 4 new GCN controllers because on the one that works, the rumble has a short circuit and on the one with a rumble still intact, the control stick is fried. Plus I still need a SNES, and I'm way behind on my monthly periodicals.
This all comes to about $1000, more or less.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2003, 05:56:59 AM »
Luigis manson completed got theA it was hard-------------------- tony hawks pro skater 3 up to kareem  Kampel ------------------------ Star wars rouge leader up to level 8 its bloudy hard -------------------- mario party 4  completed ----------- scooby doo night of 100 frights completed ------------- super mario sunshine all 120-------------- want the sims and the windwaker

Call me Yoshi James Yoshi
Call me Yoshi James Yoshi

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2003, 10:52:00 AM »
Does anyone even know what OCPD stands for? Heheh...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2003, 05:42:43 PM »
Ontario City Police Department?

That's just a guess.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2003, 05:52:32 PM »
Obessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
(Which is *WAY* different from OCD) Heheh...I have ALL (or almost all) of the characteristics/symptoms of it. Don't know WHY I'm telling this...

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2003, 09:02:36 PM »
Because you're completely insane. MMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2003, 09:05:27 PM »
... Oooookaaaaay..... *backs away slowly*

--------------------

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2003, 01:43:12 PM »
Edit (Intentionally a new post)

I own:
All-Star baseball 2003
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Pary 4
Metroid Prime
MLB Slugfest 20-03 (Love the graphics)
Super Mario Sunshine (about 118 shines)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (280 trophies)

I want:
Nintendo Puzzle Collection (if it comesto the USA)
Wario World
Mario Tennis
Mario Kart
Super Mario 128 (if it comes out)

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Print