Print

Author Topic: Nothing left to talk about.  (Read 2686 times)

« on: August 14, 2000, 10:14:48 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks that there's pretty much nothing left to talk about. That's the reason I haven't posted anything for a month. I remember the days where people still talked about stuff like Yoashi's gender, Bowser's size changes, and other stuff. Those were the days. But now that there's nothing left to talk about, people, like Doomba, have dissapeared from the board completely. I'm leaving too. Maybe I'll be back when a bunch of new Mario games come out. Until then, goodbye.  

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2000, 01:03:57 AM »
I think there's not much to talk about but I'm not leaving because I've practically been here from the start (probably 1 or 2 days late but I don't think that counts). But I'm still not going to leave, I'm just going to wait until someone brings up something to talk about. Anyway I'm still talking about the hidden page which I've probably been talking about from the start of this year.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2000, 05:13:37 AM »
I'm only leaving if I've got too much to do,
and right now I don't!

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2000, 01:21:50 PM »
I'm don't plan on leaving anytime soon.  Like Webpro, I have been here from the start and I feel a strong sense of loyalty to TMK.

If there's not anything to talk about, why not come up with interesting topics of your own?

->- That''s no moon; it''s a space station. -<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2000, 08:22:36 PM »
I don't plan on leaving soon either. Ditto what Hinopio and Webpro said. As for topic bores, remember that time people were voting to close the U.S. trademark office because they thought everything had already been invented? Heck, the electric light hadn't even been invented. I tend to lean in that direction. (*Wha-*) My computer made an odd sound. Gotta go.

Edit: Patent office, not trademark office. It's late.

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 8/18/00 7:24:06 PM
Woohoo.

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2000, 12:16:50 PM »
I more or less agree with Hinopio and the others, I'm really trying to come when I get the time because I feel attached to it. But, There will be fresh faces (Politcly correct term for newbies) that will no doubt come up with a topic or two that will spark our intrest. Yoshi has a good point too. I know that all good things come to an end, but I've really enjoyed my stay at the Fungi forums. I've actualy been able to ask questions and state opinions without being give the "You freak!!" look. Although this may seem corny, it really does feel like one big happy family here, and I think as long as there are those who take tine ti visit it, there will always be something to say.
And if not we can always moan and graon in the general talk message board. Yeah, I miss Doomba too. We should have a little memorial post for people that have moved on (Absent for a while).

PS: Yoshi the Gender Bender was one of my first posts! I remeber that it so well...Snif

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Print