Print

Author Topic: I am so angry with Nintendo...  (Read 4808 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 02:36:53 PM »
I think Banjo Pilot's been canceled.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2004, 10:43:21 AM »
I haven't heard any news about Banjo Pilot...
That's good and bad.
It's good because they haven't said it's cancelled, but it's bad because they haven't said it's in development anymore.

Personally, I think Banjo Pilot has to be released... the Banjo-Kazooie franchise can't just die off. I think Rare either needs to sell it to Nintendo or at the very least make an X-Box game of it because I'd rather see Banjo on X-Box than gone.

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 10:35:34 AM »
Ummm... I'm changing it back right now, but who edited my post and changed "heard it from this forum" to "heard it from the bird" and why?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2004, 05:47:51 PM »
Sonic was sold to microsoft. ever heard of sonic heroes!?
I am a retard

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2004, 05:51:34 PM »
Yes, I have, in fact. Sega decided to make it multiplatform, so it's on all three systems. Not just X-Box. Next time try to say something based upon actual facts and not just imaginary drivel.

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2004, 12:16:17 PM »
I really wanted the next conker to be in the gamecube.

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2004, 06:58:21 PM »
And the next Killer Instinct game.
 n/a

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2004, 10:16:44 PM »
TOo bad... so many games doomed to extinction on X-Box... Maybe Killer INstinct could make it there, but game slike Banjo-Kazooie are not the type of material X-Box fans want.

Print