Print

Author Topic: What would you do with Seven Million dollars?  (Read 5804 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2005, 12:19:13 AM »
I would buy video games. Lots and lots of video games. And a mansion to put them in.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2005, 02:15:03 AM »
1,400,000 lotto tickets.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2005, 11:54:14 PM »
I'd spend all capital Seven Million dollars on some spare time, even if all I could get is a few seconds in which to tell Chup and Lizard how much I like their new pics.

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2005, 12:21:55 AM »
:D
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2005, 12:36:16 AM »
Tip: If you didn't spend so much time clicking the refresh button on that page, you'd have more free time.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2005, 12:06:14 PM »
Note to self: Visit siX Drowl♺ no more.

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2005, 04:32:35 PM »
Oh, and I'd go meet Watoad.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2005, 05:11:41 PM »
If I had "Seven Million dollars" I would:

-Throw a party for all TMK and most Fungi Forum members.

-Buy a house with a theater/video game center, swimming pool, big yard, and plenty of room to ride bikes.

-Donate.

-Invest.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2005, 05:43:13 PM »
Oh man, how could I forget about you guys?!?  Yeah, I guess I could use some leftover money to buy a mansion that everyone could come too.  I would invite all of my friends and family who want to come and then ALL of the members of TMK who are close to my age or older.  Before that I would load the mansion with tons of the best Nintendo, XBox, PS2, and PC games to play on several mega big-screen TVs.  I would also order pizza for everyone-- any kind of pizza from any restuarant-- plus burgers, chinese food, mexican food, french... and also drinks and enough ice cream to kill Fat Albert.  We would have a great time and party until the sun comes up... and goes down again.  We would laugh at how everyone looks who hasn't seen them, listen to WTMK until we go insane, play VGs until our eyeballs bleed, and... let's face it... probably fight a lot too.

I also can't forget to mention that there would be a game room with pool tables, dart boards and whatnot, a laser tag room, giant Mario-themed arcade, a haunted basement just for the fun of it, a giant pool in the really big back yard (shaped like Mario's head) with a water slide, five basketball courts, a big go-kart track, a rollercoaster, and a tennis court.  Oh wait... did you say 7 million or 47 million?  Oh well, whatever.

Oh yeah, and no alchohol would be allowed.  Sorry about that (don't want to create the world's biggest disaster party at a mansion and possible future reality show).

[EDIT] Ha ha ha!  Thanks for saying that, Watoad!

"Great. Just great. Now I look like the huge, mighty king of guys who talks to posters!!"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/16/2005 3:56:41 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2005, 12:38:15 AM »
I would buy sony keep makin' money, buy microsoft and then put them outta business and buy any competitor.

Guess who's back? Back again?
Munky's back!
Tell a friend!
...What, don't you guys like Eminem?
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2005, 06:40:39 AM »

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2005, 02:52:26 PM »
.....With seven million dollars? ...7 BILLION dollars wouldn't even make them blink.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2005, 09:27:58 PM »
To tell you the truth, I don't think I deserve seven million dollars, and if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone outside my family, because I don't want people to think I'm rich or something.  I really would just give it to people who really need it, after paying off family debts.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2005, 09:46:54 PM »
I'd give my money to my friends........ all of it...... and uh, maybe keep a buck and spend it on a........ new game.......

TMK fan since three years ago!
TMK fan since three years ago!

Print