Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Story  (Read 1914 times)

« on: January 29, 2005, 11:42:05 AM »
Mario was a Hero a powerful mentor and a brother.Bowser was a fairly evil and competitive rival.One day Bowser sends an armada of Koopas out to kill the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom,AND MARIO! Mario is sneaking with Luigi.Mario hears a baby Toad crying in torture.Mario goes to save it and look for her mother...
BAM! That Baby Toad was a trick.Mario turned into Mini Mario.They see a Blackish fire flower but it wasn't a fire flower.It was a rare item from the Mushroom Kingdom called a fusion flower!This item if held by one Mario Brother they give each other their powers and keep the old power.Luigi sees a Fire Flower but he cannot reach it.Mario jumps on Luigi and gets up there and grabs the flower.Mario jumps down.Mario sees a Tanooki suit which is great for sneaking!They use the Fusion flower...

It''s amazing how a little monkey, a shotgun,An n64,and a pieceof cheese can do!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 12:10:52 PM »
And they look for treasure in the woods, but TOO LATE!  A pirate already found the treasure, and who is this pirate you ask?  None other than Boo Radley.  And he was like, "Ha!  Now I have the treasure from the tree, and all you get is this string and a clockwatch!"  And Peach, a girl, says, "Not so fast pirate!"  Because she wasn't a girl at all, but a robot guy!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 08:10:47 PM »
The pirate grabbed a bucket full of water and made Peach malfucntion by throwing the water on her! Mario used a fireball on the clockwatch which chain malfunctioned and stopped time itself! But in that time Mario pushed Peach out of the way. Mario got wet.It didn't do anything."My Hero!",Peach kissed Mario on the cheek "Mama-mia!"said Mario."Get that Pirate!" Luigi jumped and pulled off his mask.It was none other than...
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 08:10:48 PM »
WARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - stupidmunkyV2.0 on 1/30/2005 6:11:51 PM

Print