Print

Author Topic: Pain Stories  (Read 6934 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:56 AM »
Dentist.

Drill.

Not numb or gassed.

Put it together.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 05:14:25 PM »
Today I was playing basketball, and I was wearing sandals. My shoes were a little wet from being in the pool.... and I went for a allie-oop, or however you spell it, and The shoes slipped of and I skinned my knee. It hurts this very second.

Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 07:08:13 PM »
My best friend was on a trampoline with someone else, and they were bouncing out of sequence, so the other person had the trampoline stretched down as far as it could go, so when my friend landed, it wouldn't give and his shin snapped.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 05:57:11 AM »
My friend and me were jumping on his trampoline. He tried 2 do a somersault but his legs went 2 far open and landed on the bar. *CRUNCH* you get the point.

Wow Mario & Friends save the Mushroom Kingdom and what do they get.....A CAKE!
Wow Mario & Friends save the Mushroom Kingdom and what do they get.....A CAKE!

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 09:07:03 PM »
Ever notice that this thread has the weirdest Black Mage post ever?

"That Mormon almost destroyed my left hand." ~TEM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2005, 11:26:08 PM »
Why yes, I did.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2005, 02:02:45 PM »
Two weeks in a row I hurt myself trying to create the craziest basketball shot ever.  Crazier even than that shot by the kid from Lakeville (which was the top play on Sportscenter the next night.)  Anyway, the motions included bouncing the ball, rolling to a side, recieving my own pass, coming up, wheeling and firing, all while drifting backwards.  Well, my third time trying the shot, I made it, but I had hurt myself on the rolling part.  I could barely walk for the rest of the night.  This was on a carpet surface at my church.

I've also become famous for my wreckless style of play in soccer, where I basically kill myself trying to make highlight reel plays, and basketball, where me crashing into a row of chairs at my church is not a surprising occurance.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2005, 06:33:47 PM »
At my temple of worship, running into chairs is customary.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2005, 07:21:38 PM »
It may be customary, but is it painfull???
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2005, 07:36:31 PM »
Sometimes I'll have a pimple on my face.  I try my best to act casual around my parents, but when my Mom catches a glimpse of it... the horror begins.  First comes the whining of the grossness of it which I don't really care, then comes the begging to get rid of it which I really do care about.  Then the eventuall persuasion from constant nagging, the tweezers, my head placed on a table... then the most horrible pain in one small area of my body that is just to awful to fully describe.  Pathetic but painful it is.

Besides that sad story I'm very blessed to not have got hurt very much or very often.  I once got bit by a dog and needed stiches (don't remember that too much thankfully but I was scared of dogs for awhile), got the wind knocked out of me, smacked my head and arms and legs on hard or sharp surfaces, and... other stuff.  My Dad has much better pain stories.  He once fell off a ladder, 6 feet high I think, and he survived it.  And since he's a cop now (Captain might I add ;D) he's been through a lot of other stuff as well.  What a hero!

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 8/4/2005 6:37:21 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2005, 12:51:30 PM »
I remember one time playing football and it was time for my team to do a field goal kick or whatever. I was holding the ball and the idiotic player missed the kick and kicked me between the legs in the "you know where"

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2005, 04:55:03 PM »
In the Voldemort?

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2005, 07:48:27 PM »
I have three things to say.

Red Paratroopa: Hahahaha!!

Yoshisaurus Rex: It could be worse.

Yoshisaurus Rex:  There's a police CAPTAIN?  Cool!

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2005, 01:32:17 PM »
I remember this one time, I was making a cake for my mom when a blade fell down and chopped off my left hand. I'm typing this with my right hand until they make a new prosthetic hand for me. I play video games by putting the controller on the ground and using it like a keyboard. Nah, I'm just kidding.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)

Edited by - Glorb on 8/20/2005 8:39:55 AM
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2005, 07:10:52 PM »
1. I was walking on railroad ties, tripped and cut open my head. I wasn't numb enough when they Frankenstein-ified my forehead, either.
2,3,4: Painful ear infections every summer except the past 2 (Meaning this one's ending...

I fell head first out of a bunk bed while sleeping and I never even woke up!

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print