Print

Author Topic: Nintendo DS game footage!  (Read 1896 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: October 11, 2004, 12:25:35 PM »
Go to Gamespot.com to see new Nintendo DS game footage.

I downloaded a video for Metroid Prime: Hunters, and it looks incredible! The graphics are amazing, with very detailed environments and sweet lighting effects. The game runs very smoothly, with no slowdown at all. The 4 player wireless battles will be very cool!

I also downloaded a video for Super Mario 64 DS. That game is going to be so much fun! There are many new features that are improved upon the original game, such as the obvious 4 player battle modes. But you can also switch between Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario while playing the single-player mode! Super Mario 64 DS has amazing graphics, that really show off the power of the Nintendo DS. The game has very detailed environments and everything runs very smooth, with no slowdown at all! Super Mario 64 DS has NEW LEVELS and NEW ITEMS that will add to this already fantastic game!

I am so anxious to get a Nintendo DS! Only a few more weeks until November 21...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 05:45:45 PM »
I saw pictures from both, and I am extremly psyched about 64DS. There will be another new Mario too, check nintendo.com.

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 09:57:57 PM »
"The game runs very smoothly, with no slowdown at all."
"The game has very detailed environments and everything runs very smooth, with no slowdown at all!"

...Why would the launch games, which presumably use the least amount ot potential processor power, slow down? Besides that, when did N64 slow down? Or do you mean frameskip?
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 10:01:45 PM »
>when did N64 slow down?

Perfect Dark.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 10:17:56 PM »
Righto.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 04:11:13 AM »
I think they might be trying to compare it to the PSP.

-----------------------------
"I''m not a good shot, but I shoot often"- Teddy Roosevelt

"Sling enough led you''re bound to hit somethin''"- My bro
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2004, 06:21:51 PM »
BTW, does anybody know when the PSP is coming out? I am definetly going to try to get both.

Off Topic: What if Microsoft really does release a handheld?

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2004, 09:14:53 PM »
*steps up

On topic:
Also check out the 2nd video for Tiger Wood golf tour 2005 DS (or whatever it's called) to see the DS boot screen.  The Tiger Wood's game locks up so they have to reboot in about the first 20 or 30 seconds of the 2nd video.

*steps down

Off topic:
Microsoft is making a handheld system.  As I said in another thread, it's codename is XBrick for it supposed durability.  They are making it extremely tough, water proof, and shielded like the laptops and other electronics the military uses.  Microsoft even plans connectivity for the new system. Supposedly you will be able to connect the system to a to any cable that is long enough and use it as a boat anchor.  Although you should be sure to slowly let it into the water or its splash could cause a wave big enough to wipe out Japan.  Maybe that's Microsoft plan for beating Nintendo and Sony.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print