Print

Author Topic: Merchandise Section  (Read 19630 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 09:57:27 PM »
Got more pics on my phone, but here's a few I got on my computer

Cereal Box promo

Wind-up I found in a garage sale

Some sort of Japanese Pepsi promo thing.  Got these from a friend of mine when she went to Japan.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 12:32:07 AM »
Why is Mario trying to ride that poor pregnant Yoshi!?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 06:16:19 AM »
Curses!  You have a pic of the only Mario merchandise I own (the DVD)!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 05:55:48 PM »
What is it supposed to be? Mario meets the gummy bears?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 12:26:29 AM »
It appears to be a dual feature disc.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 12:30:51 AM »
Yeah.  I think that Heathcliff cartoon was made by the same people who made the Mario cartoons.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 01:06:39 AM »
Yes, DiC.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 07:06:52 AM »
Oh, yeah, I have that DVD.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 09:17:11 AM »
I had that DVD as well. Anyway, a few more goodies I have...

A Mario Sunshine puzzle. Too bad the Christmas present didn't say who it was from. Not even Santa. I don't know who to thank!

Another Mario Sunshine puzzle. It's more fun than the game. Found at the Goodwill I used to work at.

One of the Nintendo Adventure books. Another lucky find at Goodwill.

I lost track of how long it's been in there...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 10:46:32 AM »
Wow, how did I never see those SMS puzzles?
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »
A Mario Sunshine puzzle. Too bad the Christmas present didn't say who it was from. Not even Santa. I don't know who to thank!

It's obviously from Satan Santa.

I have some Mario merchandise too, but it's going to be awhile before I can post some..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »
When my sister came home from Italy three years ago, she came back with Italian Super Mario candy, which was really delicious. I still have the empty bags (and maybe some wrappers), but I have to find the photographs and scans I took of it.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2008, 12:34:21 PM »
Yeah. It's probably from some secret Santa or something. Just found it a bit odd that none of the people at the party (and it was a pretty full house mind you) claimed to be the one that gave it to me. On the other hand, a tradition of sorts (on Wayne's side of the family anyway) is that the giver is sometimes listed as something a bit...odd. Examples include one of our pets, something really weird like "The Three Little Pigs" and my favorite...Luigi.

That's gotta be it. Luigi gave that puzzle to me, but is too shy to admit it because he knows I'll hug him to pieces. Hehehehe! Okay. I'm just being goofy now, but it probably was some sort of secret Santa deal.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2008, 02:02:27 PM »
Wow, those RoseArt puzzles are really cool. I wish I could get one for my sister; Super Mario Sunshine was actually one of the first video games she ever played. I still remember the hours (not consecutive) I spent trying to teach her to side jump.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
My mom always brings back candy for my sister and me when she goes to Monterey, but this time she brought back a pair of Mario candy things.

They look cool, and the Kart comes off the top of the container and the wheels do turn, but MAN this is some nasty candy! It's really bad!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print