Print

Author Topic: A Mario Adventure--creative title, huh?  (Read 21270 times)

« on: July 15, 2001, 10:33:16 PM »
Hello.  Roy Koopa here.  As some of you know, I draw Mario comics based on Mario games.  I still want to share them with you all someday on the net, but until then, maybe I can practice some just text stories here.  My first attempts at the Story Board "Super Wario RPG" were just written off, so I'm starting my own.  If you want to contribute, go ahead.  I just ask that you please follow the line of the story, and don't bring in non-Mario characters.  Okay, here we go!

---

It was a bright morning at The Pipe House.  Mario was already awake and cooking some breakfast as Luigi continued to sleep in.

"Weegie!  You snooze you loose, bro!" Mario called into the bedroom.

"Wha?  Oh come on, Mario, it's only 9:30!" Luigi grumbled, "Let me sleep a little longer..."

"I think somebody forgot that a certain Princess from Sarasaland is visiting a certain Princess from the Mushroom Kingdom today at 11" Mario said with a smile.

Luigi's eyes popped open.  In a flash, he showered, got dressed, and was at the breakfast table.  "Thanks man," Luigi said, "I nearly HAD forgotten that Daisy was coming today.  How do I look?"

Mario looked away from the bacon and glanced at his bro.  The plumber looked just like he always did: tall, a bit lanky, big mustache, blue overalls, green shirt and green hat.  "You think maybe I should wear the green overalls and the blue shirt today?"  Mario just laughed.

"Luigi, stop being so nervous!" he said, "You don't have to try so hard to impress Daisy.  I'm pretty sure she likes you, anyway."

"Ha!  Easy for you to say.  You already have a Princess!" Luigi replied.

Mario laughed again.  "Come on, Luigi.  Who else could she possibly have interest in?"

"It's just that..." Luigi started, "It's just that we're so different.  She to be on the move, to be daring.  Me, I like to stay out of trouble when it can be avoided.  I like her so much, Mario, but I just don't know if she likes me"

"Luigi you are such a pessimist!" Mario said with a smile, "Who would Daisy possibly want to date besides you?"

At that moment, the door flew open.  "HELLO THERE!" a voice said from the doorway.  It was Wario, an old "freind" of the Mario Bros who always wanted to show them up at every turn.  Wario came strolling into the kitchen with his usual wide grin on his face and evil look in his eye.

"Ever here of a doorbell?" Mario asked angrily.

"I was just walking by your house when I overheard that the lovely Princess Daisy was visiting today." Wario said, "So I thought I would join you two today to meet the nice lady.  So, when do we leave?"

"YOU can leave now," Mario said, "WE will be going to the castle without the likes of you."

"Whatever, I'l go alone then," Wario said, "I want to meet this Daisy one-on-one anyway.  Later, losers!  Heh heh heh!"

Wario slammed the door as he left.  "Good ridence" Mario said.  he looked back at Luigi, who seemed worried.  "What's wrong?" Mario asked.

"You don't think Daisy would go for a guy like...Wario, do you?" Luigi asked nervouly.

"WARIO?!  Are you nuts!?  No girl would fall for him!" Mario said, "Let's just get going, okay, Weegie?"

"Yeah yeah, sure sure.  And don't call me Weegie."

--to be continued--

And don't worry, action is on the way!
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2001, 08:10:07 AM »
Really Roy I think that with your talent you should have this whole story to yourself like Billy Chilly and I do. I know you can write some positivly downright interesting storys from your immagination. :-)

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2001, 09:44:00 AM »
o well,i'm gonna help.
<wario now at the castle sees and goes up to Daisy and peach,mario and luigi pearing in from behind.>
Daisy:what is that absoultely HORRIBLE smell?
Luigi:Whew,she hates him already!
Wario:It is I,the great Wario,coming to see you,the lovely princess Daisy!
Peach:And what do you want!!
Wario:Why,I simply want to meet Daisy,seeing how lovely she is!Don't be so Nosey!
Luigi and mario jump out of the bushes
Luigi:Daisy would never go out with a smelly freak like you,Wario!
Mario:Yea,<smiles>Hi peach....
Daisy:I love him,but not his smell,look at his muscles,they're soooooo big!
Luigi:Now you see why I was worried Mario!!
Mario:this is too weird.
Luigi:But Daisy....
Daisy:Ah shut up,Luigi.I'm taking Wario,either get yourself a nother girlfriend or do something to make Wario seem like junk!
Wario;This'll be good....

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2001, 02:48:56 PM »
"Luigi?  LUIGI!!" Mario yelled.

"Huh? Wha?  Oh, sorry Mario.  Must've been daydreaming." Luigi apologized.  He thought back about the horrible day dream: 'Ah shut up,Luigi.I'm taking Wario,either get yourself another girlfriend or do something to make Wario seem like junk!'

"I just wish there was someway to show Daisy how much I like her.  Plus, showing here that Wario isn't so impressive would be nice, too..." Luigi thought.

The brothers continued on their walk to the castle.

MEANWHILE, AT THE CASTLE GATE,

"I-I'm sorry, s-sirs, b-but your not on the invitation list, so I really c-can't let you in," a meek Mushroom Guard said to the infamous Wario Brothers.

"WHAT?!" Waluigi imediately shouted, "How dare you turn away the great Waluigi, Mario Tennis Star Tournament Champion!  I'm famous!!"

"Now, now, Waluigi," Wario said calmly, "There is an easier way to settle this."  He then conked the guard on the head, knocking him unconsious.  "See?"

"Right as always, bro!" Waluigi said, "Mweh heh heh!"

The vile twins entered the Mushroom Palace.

Princess Peach was showing Princess Daisy around the castle and telling her about Bowser's most recent attack ("Paper Mario").  "And in there is the kitchen where I cooked this fat Shy Guy a cake so he'd tell me some vital information...And in there is where the Hammer Brother had his quiz show...And that's where Twink would go out to tell Mario anything I needed sent."

"Hmm..." Daisy said, "So King Koopa actually stole your castle right out from underneath you huh?  You guys need better security."

"We upped it after Bowser took the castle Power Stars," Peach defended, "How does one prepare for a Castle-napping?!"

Daisy laughed.  "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!" a voice suddenly called from the doorway.  Two brothers in overalls and hats entered the room.

"Mario?!" Daisy said confused looking at Wario. She then leaned over to Peach and said quietly, "Boy, he's sure changed since I last saw him."

Peach gave the Wario Brothers a cold look, crossed her arms, and responded, "That's not Mario.  That's Wario, and that's Waluigi.  I'm not sure how they got in, but I have a feeling somebody got hurt."

"Nobody important," Wario said innocently.

"Walu...Wali...Walui..." Daisy was trying to pronounce.

"Waluigi.  We met on the tennis court, remember?" Waluigi said.

"Nope.  I don't think I played you guys." Daisy stated shrugging.

"Amature..." Waluigi said under his breath.

It was just then when the real Mario Brothers entered the room.

"Peach!  Glad to see you, as alwa-wa-What are you doing here?" Mario said to Wario.

"Free Kingdom." Wario said slyly.  He then turned to Daisy.  "Say, did you know that I own my own Island?  Fought off some Pirates to get it, too."

"Really?" Daisy said, genuinly impressed.  She did like adventure, after all.

"Yep.  I've been on all sorts of adventures." Wario bragged, catching on that this was Daisy's cup of tea.

Luigi shrunk back behind his brother.  Mario turned to him.  "What are you doing?!" he said, "You've been on all sorts of adventures, too. Don't let that guy out do you, Weegie!"

"But I only go on adventures to help you," Luigi wined.

"And Wario only goes to help himself.  Now will you just talk to the girl?" Mario said firmly.

"Okay," Luigi said.  He walked over to wario and Daisy.

"...and it turns out it was really this giant clown-monster!  Whodathunkit?" Wario was saying.  "Of course, I trounced that loser, too."

"Hi Daisy." Luigi said.

Wario stopped talking and gave Luigi a nasty look.

"Hi Luigi!  What's up?" Daisy asked with a smile.

"Oh, nothing.  I just wanted to say--"

BOOM!  Suddenly, the wall crumbled away in a massive explosion!  Then, all at once, Shy Guys of all colors began invading the castle.  Following them all came the military leader, General Guy.

"All right, men.  You know the orders!   Comence Kiddnapping!  Move! Move! Move!" General Guy ordered.

Mario imediatly leapt to Peach's side.  Luigi and Wario stayed with Daisy.  Waluigi, who had been snacking on orderves (sp?), countinued snacking.

The Shy Guys just stood there, however.

"What are you waitng for, men?" General Guy demanded to know.

"There are two Princesses, sir.  Which one do we take?" a Shy Guy responded.

General Guy obviously had not been prepared for this.  "Uh...Hold on.  Let me think of the briefing..."

Just then, in another explosion--BOOM!--the other wall was blown away, and giant spiders and flies entered the castle!  They were followed by a lion creature.

"Sphynx!" Mario yelled in recogniotion. (NOTE: Sphynx is what I always called the first boss of Mario Land.)

"Ah, Mario.  We meet again!" Sphynx yelled, "I come in the name of the great Tatanga!  He wants a word with the princess, Daisy."  It was then that he saw the two princesses. "Um...which one of you is Daisy?" the lion asked confused.  "Oh, screw it, JUST TAKE ONE!!" Sphynx ordered.  His troops advanced.

"Don't be caught unaware, men!" General Guy ordered, "Just take one!"

In a confusing barrage of Shy Guys, Spiders, and Fighter Flies, the Brothers (both sets) were unfortunately overcome.  The thing is, each evil general took the wrong princess!

"I told you this place needed better security!" Daisy said angrily, "Let me go you stupid Shy Guy!"

"Ick!  Stop it!" Peach yelled at a Fight Fly carrying her.

The princesses were carried off in opposite directions.

LATER...

"I can't beleive you let them take her!" Wario said pushing Luigi.

"Hey, you didn't exactly save her, either." Luigi said in his defence.

"Guys!" Mario said, "We need to get on this and now!  I'm going after Peach.  Luigi, you go after Daisy."

"WHOA!  I am going after Daisy!" Wario said.

Mario, seeing this wasn't going to be solved anytime soon just shrugged. "Fine.  Wario and Luigi, you both get Daisy."

"Does that mean I come with you?" Waluigi asked Mario.

Mario just rolled his eyes and left. "Wait for me!" Waluigi yelled follwing him.

Wario and Luigi just stared at each other.

--to be continued--

:)  KinopioToad, I hope you don't mind this.  I thought of it at work and want ed to do it this way.
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2001, 05:07:37 PM »
<out of story note>
Roy here.  I just wanted to thank Marionut#1 for his kind words and encoarage others to post some feedback if they want to.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing/reading prople's reactions to my stories!  And keep an eye on this story--I'll keep adding on regularly!
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2001, 08:28:37 PM »
--yet another out of story note--
brought to you by Mario and Sonic edible Dynamite.....
I like the idea what you did :),I would post,but let's see if somewon else has an idea to post...

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2001, 10:28:16 AM »
--and now back to our story--

SETTING: BOWSER'S KEEP, LATER THAT DAY

Bowser, the King of the Koopas, paced back and forth in his thrown room.  Daisy is bound and gagged infront of him, stuggling to get loose.  It takes two Hammer Bros., a Snifit, and a Koopa Troopa to hold her back.  General Guy is standing at attention next to her, facing Bowser.

"Let me get this straight," Bowser said, with his back turned to the General, "You kidnapped the wrong princess."

"Yes, your Lordship," the General responded, "There was confusion on the battlefield.  I take full responsibility."

"Of course you'll take full responsibility!!" Bowser fumed, turning around in a flash, "I can't believe you didn't know which one was Princess Peach!"

"Sir, in my defence, our photo records are terribly outdated," the General stated, "According to them, Princess Toadstool in a brunette."

"Well she's a blonde now!" Bowser said angrily.  Then his thought stared to wonder, "A beautiful, enchanting blonde with the most angelic face on the planet..." Suddenly he snapped to attention.  "I mean...She is the key to ruling the Mushroom Kingdom!  And you mess it up!"

Bowser stepped toward Daisy.  "Wait.  I recognize you.  You're that jerk who punced me!!" (NOTE: see 'Mario Party 3', story mode)

Daisy, still gagged, made a violent sounding growl toward the Koopa King.

"Fiesty," Bowser said with a sly grin, "But you're not quite my type."

"King Bowser," General Guy said, "what shall I do with the princess here?"

"Lock her in the dungeon for now," Bowser said, "I just got an idea of how we may be able to use her for some good--or should I say--bad!  Mwa ha ha ha ha!"

The Koopa soldiers lead Daisy out of the room to a dungeon.  General Guy stayed behind with Bowser.

"Here's  what we're gonna do..." Bowser started.

MEANWHILE, ABOARD TATANGA'S CRASHED MOTHERSHIP...

"You stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Lion!!" the alien former-Emperor yelled at Sphynx, throwing just about anything he could at the general, "I can't believe you took the wrong girl!!"

"Your Most Excellent Tatanga," Sphynx pleaded, kneeling on his front two legs, "We shall correct this problem as soon as possible."

"YOU WILL CORRECT IT NOW!!" Tatanga ordered, "I don't care abuot this little welp--" Peach, gagged, made a very offended sound.

"Sir, if I may," Sphynx pleaded, "I have recently uncovered information about this princess."

"Well, why didn't you do that BEFORE the kidnapping?!" Tatanga bellowed.

"Sir, if you will allow me to share this information with you..."

Tatanga stood with his arms crossed.  His black and red cape hung off of his shoulders and rested on the ground.  "Fine.  Tell me," he finally said.

"She is Princess Toadstool of the Mushroom Kingdom," Sphynx stated, "She pulls a lot of political muscle.  She could be your ticket to starting another empire."

"That's what Daisy was for!  Plus, I could get revenge on her for humiliating me and ruining my empire with that clod plumber-hero, Mario."

"That's just it, sir!  This Princess Toadstool and that Mario are closely connected.  Why, I wouldn't be surprised if mario were on his way here now!"

Tatanga perked up his ears to this.  "Really?" he said slyly.  "Than perhaps this Princess isn't so bad afterall...take her to the brig.  I will deal with her later."

Sphynx lead Peach away.

---What exactly do these two terrible rulers have in store for our Princesses?  Will our heroes be able to stop them in time?  Stay tuned for more story developments!--
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2001, 12:54:42 AM »
Man you should really go on on this. It's SO FUN!!!
(Grammar Question: Should it be funny?)
Really, man, this is good work. I actually laughed  at the part when both armies kidnap the wrong Princess (O.K. not actually LAUGHED because it's almost four a.m. and my parents are sleeping, but I would had if everybody were awake). I'm tempted to go on with the story (I also like writing) but I can't wait to see what's gonna pop out in your mind. Besides, I'm not as good as you writing.
So, please, keep it up!! Go on with the story! YOU ARE DA MAN!!!

P.S.: Hey how old are you? Just curious :) .

------
Have a nice end of the world.

(I just realized that that is the Evolution 'slogan' -I've no time to find a better noun)
For further information, see my new General Chat topic (I actually I'm gonna do it now, but 'something' can happen and it may not be there after all, like a cut of power, or somethin'. I just wanted you to know)

www.foxmovies.com/fightclub :

Self-improvement is masturbation
Self-destruction is the answer.

Edited by - Sanctus Yago on 7/23/2001 12:01:13 AM
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2001, 05:02:53 PM »
Thank you, Sanctus!  And, to quench your curiousity, I am 19 years old.

--now back to our story--

"Eighty-six bottles of non-alchoholic beverage on the wall.  Eighty-six bottles of non alchoholic beverage...Take one down, pass it around...Eighty-five bottles of non-alcholoic beverage on the wall!" Waluigi sang as he and Mario trecked toward the ocean where Tatanga's spaceship crashed.  "Eighty-five bottles of non-alcholic beverage on the wa-"

"PLEASE," Mario shouted, then in a calmer voice, he continued, "Please!  Stop singing!  And isn't it "bottles of beer on the wall?"

"I don't drink," Waluigi said smuggly.  "Now where was I?  Hmmm...oh well.  Guess I'll have to start over.  'Ninety-nine bottles--'"

BONK

"Ow!  Ya didn't have to hit me!" Waluigi said rubbing the back of his head.

"I didn't hit you," Mario stated, looking around for the real culprit.

"You're just jealous of my amazing tenor voice," Waluigi said, turning his back to Mario.

BONK

"OUCH!  Stop it!" he stated, turning back to Mario.

"I'm telling you I'm not hitting you!" Mario said, picking up a coconut that had fallen from the palm tree above them.

Suddenly, several more cocnuts fell, each with a very dead-on aim at the two passersby.

"Somethings in the trees!" Mario said looking up, but haveing to turn away as another coconut came hurling down.

In the trees, several mischievous monkeys (NOTE: like in "Yoshi's Island") were tossing the trees friuts, but the strange thing was, none of them were laughing or making any noise.  It was almost as if they were--

"Hypnotised!" Mario said, "Tatanga hypnotised them to keep us away from the ship!"

"No stupid monkeys are going to make a...well...MONKEY out of me!" Waluigi said, hurling the cocnuts right back at the primates.

But the monkeys were ready.  Each caught the repelled cocnuts and threw them back, again, at Waluigi.  Plus, several more had entered the fray, armed with Fire Melons!

"WHOA!" Waluigi yelped as a flaming seed was spit in his direction.

Mario was not to be caught un-prepared, though.  He reached into his pocket and pulled out a Fire Flower.  Instantly he powered up, and before his clothes had even changed colors, he was throwing fire balls up into the tree tops at the monkeys.  Each hit promted a reaction fro the little apes, and snapped them out of their hypnosis.  They all scampered off out of sight, searching for the nearest pool of water to put out their flaming tales.

"I coulda done that..." Waluigi stated.

"Sure." Mario said.

The two continued to the coast.

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2001, 05:41:49 PM »
MEANWHILE...

"You do realize that once we find Daisy, she's gonna go out with me," Wario said to Luigi as they walked through a forest toward Koopa Territory.

Luigi, who had been ignoring close to every word Wario had been saying up to this point, was caught unaware by this remark.  "Huh?" he said confused.

"Before you so RUDELY interupted our plesent conversation," Wario said, his big red nose turning up, "I had asked Daisy for a date.  I'm going to show her around Warioland!"

Luigi wasn't sure what to say.  Wario wasn't exactly known for his honesty (quite the opposite in fact), but before he had wandered over, Daisy did seem to be enjoying their converstion.  Did she really accept an invitation from Wario?

"Yep, we're gonna paint the island red!  Then I'll take her for a little coin-swim in my massive money bin!" Wario bragged.

Luigi had never been to the island Wario called home, but he did know that he was rich (and apparently a fan of "Ducktails").  If Daisy was impressed by that kind of stuff, Luigi didn't have a lot to offer.  He couldn't compare his little Pipe-House to Wario's castle...

Suddenly, Wario's bragging was cut short by a voice calling from up ahead. "Hold it right there, you two!"

Luigi snapped back to attention and looked around.  Wario, who was right in the middle of describing his fortune, also looked for the source of the voice.

"We've got you surrounded, and there's no turning back!" another voice said, this one coming from behind.

"Just come out here and fight like a man!" Wario challenged.

"No problem, fatty!" a third voice called from the left.

"Yeah, we will totally kick you big butt!" a fourth voice called from the right.

The first voice spoke again: "Okay guys, show off!"

Right then, four Koopa Troopa in masks jumped out from the trees and landed all around Luigi and Wario.  They were the Koopa Bros., four ninja Koopas dressed in Black, Red, Yellow, and Green.  They had tangled with Mario before (see "Paper Mario").  the most memorable thing about them, howerver is their amazing egos.

"Ha!  Look at these two!" Black laughed, "Mario may be a threat, but his younger brother is a pushover and his older brother is a fat loser!"

Wario fumed.  "I am NOT Mario's brother!  And this is all muscle, my shelled masked 'friend.'"

"Whatever," Yellow remarked, "It won't matter once we're through with you!"

Luigi scanned the four turtles.  They didn't seem too special or anything, and Mario had said they weren't too big of a threat.

"Ready boys?" Red asked his comrads.  "Let's show them what the great Jinx has taught us!"

Luigi gulped. Jinx was a famous sensai in Mostro Town who was known for his excellent martial arts skills.  If these four had been training with him, they could be more trouble than Mario exerienced.

"HEE---YAAA!!!" the four ninja turtles yelled as they ninja kicked toward our hapless heroes...

--to be continued--

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 7/25/2001 4:56:44 PM
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2001, 02:19:10 PM »
>out-of story comment<

Good job Roy, this is pretty cool so far.  Keep up the good work (and the references to older games).  Do you think any Kongs will show up?  A cameo by D.K Jr. would kick ass.  Again, good going, Roy. :)

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2001, 11:08:26 PM »
Thank you!  I would write the next part right now (it's in my head), but it's late and I have to work early tomarrow.  I will try to get it up soon, though.

DK Jr, huh?  Well, in my imagination, he's grown up and become the Donkey Kong of the DKC series, so I don't know if I could pull that off.  But, hey, thanks for the suggestion.  I'll see what I can do!

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2001, 12:28:19 AM »
NO NO PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!
Keep everything clean, man. There is no rational way the DK universe could now get into the story. Also, we already have four heroes yet. I think the story would NOT be able to drive more.
Oh, yes and: HYPER-COOL! The 'buttle' made me laugh again (well not really laugh... well you know).
Keep up the good work.

P.S.: It's already 3:30!! Yeep I'll need some sleep!
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2001, 09:23:11 PM »
The Ninja Koopa Bros. came kicking into action---and into eachother.  As they flew through the air, Luigi and Wario ducked, resulting in the four turtles running into one another!  The all fell into a pile between Luigi and Wario.

"That wasn't supposed to happen..." Yellow complained.

"Forget about it!  Just HURT THEM!!" Red ordered.

He took a Karate Chop at Luigi, connecting at Luigi's left side.  "Oof!" Luigi re-acted.

Yellow and Black attacked Wario, trying to hit his face.  Wario perried both attacks, but didn't see Green down below, who foot-sept him, causing him to fall on his 'sit-upon'

Luigi and Red circled eachother.  Red was looking for an oppurtunity to clobber the Green-hatted plumber.  Luigi was lokking for a way out of this mess.

"HEE-YA!" Red repeated as he jumped toward Luigi again.  Luigi, however, jumped straight up and grabbed hold of an overhanging branch.  Red flew by harmlessly and ended up running right into the tree!  BAM!  Luigi came back down.

Wario was entangeled in a slew of kicks and punches coming from Yellow, Green, and Black.  But, in one fell swing of his arm, he knocked all three Koopa Bros. back and away from him.

Red had gotten his wits back.  He called to his teammates, "That's it, BREAK OUT THE WEAPONS!"

Red pulled out a pair of katana blade swords; Black pullde out a pair of nun-chucks; Green a pair if sais; and Yellow a bo staff.

Luigi rolled his eyes.  "These guys really are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..." he thought.

"YOOOOO---SOI!" Yellow shouted, swinging the staff at Wario.  Wario caught an end of it in his hand.

"HIII--YA!" Black said, swinging his nun-chucks.  Wario caught an end of them in another hand.  With his strength, he swung his arms together and -SMASH- crammed Yellow and Black with eachother.

Red was still concetrating on Luigi.  The light from the sun glinted of the sharp blades, and Luigi was a little scared ("Are you kidding, I'm petrified!!") Oh.  Sorry.

Red began swing the two swords in an intimidating fasion.  "I'm gonna slice you up and send your pieces to your brother!  Heh heh heh!"

"Ew." Luigi said, "That's would be really gross."

Red stopped moving and let down his defence.  "Yeah...I guess it would.  Ew.  I never really thought about it.  I just said it because it sounded cool.  Ya know, the more I think about it, the less appealing it sounds.  I think I'm just gonna hurt you a lo--"

STOMP

Luigi had jumped into the air and come down with a patented Mario Bros. stomp atop Red Koopa.  The stomp was so powerful that not only were Red's katanas sent away, but Red himself was knocked right out of his shell!

"GA!" he shouted in embarassment, standing in just his heart-covered boxer shorts.

Green was charging at Wario with his sais.  He jumped over his fallen brothers, flipped in the air, and brought up his sharp weapons to impale on Wario.  Wario, though, had seen him coming and stepped out of the way.  Green fell on his belly.  "OOF!"

Wario then picked up his foot and brought it down on the Koopa Troopa. "ACK!"

"You guys trained with the great Jinx?" Wario remarked.

"Well," Green admitted, "We rented his training-workout tape.  Of course, we had to return it to Koopa Video by Friday, and we only got to watch the first part--"

"RETREAT!" Red ordered.  He picked up his shell and threw it on backwards while his three companions ran off as well.  "You haven't seen the last of us!!" they shouted running away.

"What jokes," Wario taunted, "I took out three.  How many did you get?"

"Well...one," Luigi said.

"Oh.  Heh." Wario replied with a superior look on his face.  "Come on, lets go get my girlfriend back."

"YOUR girlfriend?!" Luigi said catching up to his yellow-clad partner.

MEANWHILE, AT THE COAST...

Waluigi looked out over the ocean that lay ahead of them.  "Where's this ship you say Tatanga is hiding out in?"

"It crashed just over the horizon." Mario pointed ahead.  "Let's go."

"Go where?"

"Out to the ship!"

"How?"

"We swim."

"NO.  No no no no no no and NO." Waluigi protested.  "I am not swimming that far."

"I swim great distances and depths all the time," Mario argued, "Somehow, here in the Mushroom Kingdom, it's easier than on earth."

"I just don't want to, okay?" Waluigi said stubbornly.  "I'm going to find a boat."  He started walking down the coast.

A bit annoyed, Mario followed him.  "A boat?" he said, "You're not just gonna find a boat lying on the shore waiting for you to take it!"

"There's one," Waluigi pointed out.

Surprised, Mario looked ahead.  Sure enough, a small row boat was sitting on the shore, waiting to be used.

"Well I'm be..." Mario said, starting toward it.

"Hey!  Wait up!  I found it!" Waluigi said, following Mario with his trademark huge strides.  He pushed past Mario and looked inside the boat.

"Isn't that your girlfriend?" he asked.

Mario reached the boat and looked inside. He then jumped back in surprise.

Inside was Princess Peach!  she was unconsious, but didn't look hurt in any way.

"Peach!  Peach wake up!" Mario said to the princess.

"Wha?  Who?  Where am I?" she said, coming to.  She saw Mario.  "Oh!  Mario!  You saved me!  But, I don't even remember how..."

"Actually, I didn't!" Mario said, confused, "We just found you here."

"Huh?" Peach said.  "But how did i get here?"

"Who cares!" Waluigi said throwing his hands up into the air, "Let's just leave before that Tatanga guy sends any troops looking for her!"

Waluigi had a point, and Mario and Peach knew it.  "Come on.  If we hurry, we may be able to get to Luigi and Wario in a day or so."  The three went back into the forest.

The failed to see the Tokotoko Stone Warrior pretending to be just a normal rock on the shore.  "He he.  It worked!  Master Tatanga will be most pleased."  He then got up and walked into the water, toward the ship...

--to be continued--

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 7/29/2001 8:33:08 PM
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2001, 01:54:13 PM »
This is a really neat story, Roy! I am very impressed with your writing talents! Plus I always love a story with the Koopa Bros. in it.
Keep it up! I can't wait to see how it ends!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

Print