Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

A Mario Adventure--creative title, huh?

<< < (9/11) > >>

goodie:

Edited by - goodie on 10/11/2002 5:54:29 PM

Sanctus Yago:
:))
AWESOME!! Man, that was great! Congratulations! You are a writer!
I don't really have anything else to say about how good you are at this, but I think I made my point. Thanks for entertaining us, Roy!

Now, about writing a second story... I don't think that's a good idea. Too risky, at least now. You just finished one and are receiving greetings, why not take a break and enjoy that? Dude, just breath a bit, smile and look around you. Feel satisfied. I don't think it's a good idea to get to work again; you won't be able to proceed as good as before.

Anyway, congratulations again, Roy. You should be proud of yourself.

;)!

Oh, and: I received your reply to my e-mail... wich was a reply to your e-mail. Ain't it funny? Anyway, I'm gonna... reply your last e-mail today or tomorrow.

;)! ;)! ;)!

Paper Mario:
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Vote You Write Another!!!!

Dear God! Im flat!

Edited by - Paper Mario on 12/15/2001 5:40:21 PM

Super Yoshi:
hey i love the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck making ur next one if u make a next one =)

-----------------------------
Yoshi : yoshi hungrey *eats pipes*
Mario : yoshi do ya have to eat every thing?
Yoshi : yoshi hungrey yoshi like to eat bamboo...

frostbite:
]You want to know how to spell the things Waluigi was chowing down on way back in June 17th? It's spelt Hors de oeuvres.[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version