Print

Author Topic: Relationdukars  (Read 79378 times)

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2012, 01:05:29 PM »
For girls, none of those but the first matter. As long as you go to school and look at least sort of pretty, no further effort is needed.

Man, I don't go to school, I'm homeschooled.
Deal With It

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2012, 06:11:02 PM »
I can attest that that does tend to put a damper on classroom relationships.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2012, 09:32:59 PM »
Here's a pic of me and my new girlfriend cuddling!

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
Well, come to think of it, I finally asked if she's my "girlfriend" after we've become increasingly "romantic" towards each other, plus I worked up the guts to say I loved her. She said yes. feelsgoodman.jpg
Relics.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
Right on, sir. Best of luck from here on out.

Anyway, not that anyone's clamoring for the latest updates on my love life, but there's not much to report from that front as of now. As you can see, my last post was made at a very late (or early) hour, and the reason for that is because I was hanging out at my friend's apartment and he somewhat abruptly got into a literally hour-long argument/conversation/attempt at consolation with his on-again off-again girlfriend. Him being my friend and all, I sort of get bummed out as well when I can tell things aren't going well with him, and... well, I'm not going to say I "look up to him", but seeing as he's gotten way more action in the past few years than I have in my entire life, it doesn't do much for my hope for a chance of getting a solid relationship when he's not able to keep it together anymore.

Meanwhile, every girl I've been casually interested in approaching at or around UW (that I've seen on a consistent enough basis to merit consideration) has -- at last notice -- got some guy. There was this girl with pinkish hair in my apartment building that got me all hot and bothered every time I saw her, but then I saw her walking down the street holding hands with some dude. I gave her the benefit of the doubt there, especially since I didn't see him again for a while, but they were kissing on the lobby couch when I came downstairs to check my email and stuff one evening, so that... was nice. It was late and I'd already had a rough day, so didn't say anything to him, but in the moment I glared at him before heading back upstairs, my eyes poured powdered glass down his windpipe.

Meanwhile, there's some other girl that kind of looks like her, to the point where I've gotten them confused and mis-snubbed. She's my Plan B at this point, but the way people come and go in an apartment building, it's hard to mingle. Man, colored hair -- reddish colored hair... that's my Kryptonite. There's at least two more girls like that in the building, though one's in a wheelchair and the other is in fact a thirty-something woman. Well, in any case, I'd sure like to not be flying solo at that Asian clubs semiformal coming up in a few weeks.

I'm rambling, aren't I?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2012, 08:43:25 PM »
Edit: after posting, realized how mean sounding the joke I was trying to make sounded
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:46:20 PM by CoconutMikeNIke »
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2012, 10:04:30 PM »
I AM ON A TRAIN AND PINK HAIR GIRL 1 IS RIGHT ACROSS FROM ME WITH THE GUY

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2012, 10:34:32 PM »
BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM

BE THE ALPHA MALE

IT'S THE ONLY WAY
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2012, 10:40:19 PM »
Heck, if I could. They left for somewhere else in the train about half an hour ago, though--hope it wasn't because I was dating at them [darn] near the whole time. Now I have just this Hot Topic-ish gal in te other aisle with her headphones on.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:18:21 AM by Sapphira »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2012, 10:40:56 PM »
*staring, not dating

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2012, 10:41:12 PM »
SHE WILL DO FOR NOW

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2012, 10:42:08 PM »
SEND HER A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WEARING AN XBOX

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2012, 05:08:24 PM »
Getting over your ex is difficult when you're always being reminded she's having the time of her life while you're still totally miserable.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2012, 12:09:48 AM »
Getting over your ex is difficult when you're always being reminded she's having the time of her life while you're still totally miserable.
Yup. I might add "when you really don't want to get over her because you're not sure if that's the best thing to do."
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »
I had that trouble for a while, but then she got a new boyfriend. X(

Print