Print

Author Topic: Staff List?  (Read 6249 times)

« on: June 02, 2013, 10:25:31 PM »
There isn't one on these forums as far as I can tell (as far as sticky posts go). I think it would help new users as well as old ones, and prevent this, where a flame war was started over mods.
Now with grandeur.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 02:15:50 PM »
I didn't know some of those position titles existed. 

Here's what I instantly thought of when I saw this thread. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »
The hell, that "flame war" happened three years ago. Completely a non-issue.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 11:41:56 PM »
I stop posting and have a kid for a few years and I lose my job?

I see how it is guys...
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 05:22:35 AM »
Nothing really personal, just a matter of security.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 12:04:59 PM »
Haha I was kidding. I am going to try and make an effort to visit more. I miss my Mario days, especially since my son, now 6, seems to be taking up the mantle and one day the red hat shall be passed :)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 03:22:56 PM »
Haha. Good to see you, dude.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 04:35:39 AM »
Y'all should facebook me. And I will get around to cataloging my Mario merch, I swear.

Print