Print

Author Topic: saving dinosaur land  (Read 30211 times)

« on: December 14, 2002, 05:51:17 PM »
Mario and Luigi soared through the air. They loved visiting dinosoar land. They loved the mountains, the forests, and the vast underground tunnels. But most of all, they loved cape flying. it was so much faster and smoother than using a raccoon tail.
"Mario!" cried peach from below. "watch out for the parakoopa!
But she was just barely too late. Mario crashed into a passing parakoopa and fell to the ground.
He picked himself up. He looked at the parakoopa. he was a bit strange looking.
"Oh No!" he cried jumping around. "My wings! Now I'll never get to the king!"
"king?" asked mario.
"yes! He needs this urgent package!"
"I didn't know dinosaur land had a king." said Luigi, who had just landed.
"He recently conquered us. Now, if you could help me-"
"Conquered you!? That's what we're for!"
"yeah!" said luigi, "wer'e the Mario Brothers! We do stuff like this for a living!"
"oh, you don't have to go to so much trouble as tto overthrow an evil tyrant. if you could just give me a lift to-"
"Look, if all of dinosaurland is being oppressed, then we really should step in and help."
"Oh I don't mean to impose."
"Oh, not at all."

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 01:01:52 AM »
Alrighty! Screech is back!

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 08:32:41 PM »
Mario and luigi grabbed a few more capes and set off, with the erratic koopa in tow.
"Where did you say this guy's castle was?" asked Luigi.
"Over the cookie mountain. through the forest of Illusion. Across the soda lake, into the mouth of the giant stone koopa. there's a run down castle there. He stays there. Where he oversees the progress of a supersecret weapon, that he plans to use to destroy all nations that stand in his way!"
"okay then." said mario, "Looks like we're going to need some transportation." he said.
He led them to a place where three trees grew to form a rooflike structure. there was a fireplace, a mailbox, and a comfortable looking armchair.
"Yoshi!" cried mario. Luigi, Mario, and the koopa spread out to look but Yoshi was nowwhere to be found. The koopa picked up a peice of paper and looked at it for a while. then he threw it into the fire place.
"what was that?" asked mario.
"Oh it was just a note from yoshi."
Mario and luigi turned and quickly fished the note out of the fire. it was burned a bit but still mostly intact. it read:

If you find this note, please help us! We are in terrible trouble. He has captured most of us. Please. the only way to defeat him is-

The rest of the note was burned off.
"This is terrible!"
"I'll say! His handwriting is like chicken scratch!"
"No! Not that! The yoshis!"
"Oh. That too."
"Now what do we do?"
"I guess we have to go to the valley of bowser, on foot."

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 12:24:46 PM »
this board is really inactive isn't it?

Mario and luigi moved onward to the Doughnut Plains. Capes were abundant there. and, luigi managed to remember a shortcut they took, before.
"Through the star road! there should be a giant key hole around here somewhere!"
"But to get there we would have to go through the doughnut ghost house!" cried the koopa.
"So?" said mario. nothing in there but boos."
"Have you ever been in a ghost house before?"
"Uhh... Yeah. we're the mario brothers."
"then you know about the floating green bubbles and huge disembodied eyes and flying books and evil monster pianos and the music that plays in the basement all the time!"
"yep."
"wait!" said luigi. "Don't tell me you are afraid of ghost houses!"
"well, who isn't? all that silly cartoon horror is just...too much for me to handle."
Luigi sighed. "how are we going to get him through?"
"I have an idea." said the cowardly koopa. "why don't we just go AROUND the house.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2002, 09:28:51 PM »
Yep, this is a really inactive board.

This is a great story so far. I was awaiting another part.

I tried to write a Mario fanfic. Once. It took up 55 pages in a spiral notebook and had 3 endings. Most of it was written between 10pm-1am for about 2 weeks. It was hilarious, but the problem was that it had way too many real world refrences in it.

Some of which included: The Weakest Link, White Castle, The Weekly World News, a made up place called "Sam's Pool Hall", and even my major evil character was completely made up. (I named him Jack.) I'd say the plot, but it really doesn't exist. Kind of. In fact, I think I'll read it today for a laugh. (I wrote it about 6 months ago.)

Ah well, that veered hopelessly off-topic.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2002, 02:00:26 AM »
"Or, we could use the Warp Zone," said Mario.
"But the Warp Zone doesn't extend to Dinosaur Land! It's only in the Mushroom Kingdom!" said Luigi.
"I can help," said Krystal.
Then, Mario said "Go get your own story."
"Hmm, maybe I will!" Said Krystal and she flew back to the Great Fox.
(The above can either be considered part of the story, or, it can be considered a shameless plug for a story I am thinking about writing.)
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 12:39:43 PM »
It really wouldn't make too much difference either way.

"Around the ghost house?! Are you insane? That would be like...like....no, wait. yeah that's a good idea. wish I'd thought of it myself." mario said.
 They moved forward to the star pad that would take them to the star road. there were five of these, scattered throughout dinosaur land. Why there were none in the Mushroom kingdom they had no idea.
"Allright. Everybody stand on the pad. don't move around too much. and keep your hands and arms inside the train at all times!" luigi joked.
the pad began to shake. the world around them seemed to spin faster and faster until it was all just a big blur. and then, they shot off into the sky.
When the pad stopped spinning, they stepped off. the new scenery was beautiful. everything was in various shades of blue. there were a few small hills with eyes (something that no longer surprised them), and one big one in the center of the huge starshaped island. the stars were big and bright. almost touchable."woooohoo! Lets do that again!" said the koopa. but they had things to do.
They heard a voice. a rather loud voice. a very familiar voice. "Well look who it is!"
Mario and luigi turned to each other and mouthed at the same time, "Bowser."
"Long time no see, eh boys? well not you. I saw you not too long ago. but you! boy, I thought you were dead! But on to more important matters. I am here  on this miserable continent, for this!"
He held up his hand. in it was a large yellow rock.
Mario and luigi spun their fingers around the ears.
"don't think I didn't see that! This is a mineral mined deep within the vanilla dome. It is called Vanillium! it has a power so great, it could easily destroy all of dinosaur land!"
"and you want to use it to destroy the mushroom kingdom! we're not gonna sit there and let you!"
"do you think I hadn't counted on you? I have something special planned for you! Get em!" all of a sudden, throngs of koopa guards raced out and attempted to capture them.
"Hey mario! Remember the capes we brought?"
"yeah."
"Well, now's a good time to use them!"

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2003, 08:08:08 PM »
Mario and luigi reaached into their back pockets and pulled out two feathers. they spun around and like magic they were wearing two capes.
Mario got a good running start and flew into the sky.
"Lakitu patrol! Get that one!"
Lakitus riding in clouds flew out in mario's direction.
Meanwhile on the ground, luigi was twirling around, whacking spinies and koopas with his cape. He jumped on a mechakoopa, squishing it temporarily. he picked it up and tossed it at bowser. It knocked him silly for a split second.
"why you!" He ran out to luigi, and tried to swipe at him.
He jumped and got him in the face with his shoe.
Luigi knew how dangerous an angry turtle dragon could be.
He took to the air, joining his brother.
"I have an Idea! On the count of three, pound the ground! One! Two! Three!"
They plummeted toward the ground, releasing the bottom of their capes.
"WHAM"
All the koopas and mechakoopas within a good radius were turned upside down.
Mario and Luigi turned to bowser.
Now, Bowser wasn't the smartest lizard in the world, but he knew that when he could barely handle one Mario brother. Two was out of the question.
"I'm not in the mood to deal with you now! But I'll get to you eventually! And I won't be alone!" He disapeared completely.
"Hey! Where's-"
"help, Ive fallen down and I can't get up!"
They turned to their koopa freind. when they hit the ground, he  had turned over with all of the other koopas.
"Well, now we know who's behind this!"
"Who? oh, him? He's just a flunky."
Mario and luigi's jaw nearly hit the ground. Who could be tough enough to boss around bowser?!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2003, 12:09:54 AM »
Just posting to let you know that I'm still reading this. It's intriguing!
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2003, 11:22:14 PM »
Mind if I join in? The evil bossing around bowser is.... Ganondorf! He's back! He escaped from Legend of Zelda & is planning to put the Mushroom Kingdom in a veil of darkness!!!

King of Pink, That's Me!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2003, 12:13:21 AM »
Nah, if anything, it's an insane amalgam of Smithy, Ganondorf, Andross, and ...some dude named Jimmy. But let's see what Screech says it is.
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2003, 03:33:23 AM »
Insane Ganondorf..Imagine using an insane Ganondorf on SSBM...

King of Pink, That's Me!
Find your inner monkey.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2003, 08:16:42 PM »
Hahaha. I took a "Which Nintendo character are you?" Test online. Ganondorf was #1 on my list. Bowser was #2.

What does that tell you about me? Well? Have you figured it out?

HAHAHA.

PS: I'm still reading this. I'm kinda lost. That's rare.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2003, 08:35:39 PM »
Yup I figured it out!You're an Insane Ganondorf!

King of Pink, That's Me!
Find your inner monkey.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2003, 09:02:59 PM »
I guess you can put it... like that.

Or you can just say that I'm evil. That'll work too.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Print