Print

Author Topic: saving dinosaur land  (Read 30231 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2003, 11:59:35 AM »
hey this is screech...i wont be able to post for awhile My internet is screwed up and im on a freinds comp.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2003, 01:24:39 PM »
I'm baaaaaaack.

The mario brothers didn't even want to turn around. They knew that another fight would be behind them. they sighed. the koopa was first to see her.
"hubba hubba!" he cried. there was a tall, beautiful woman.
The mario's saw her and were equally shocked.
"uhhh...hello. ummm... My name is mario luigi-I mean-mario mario. and this is my brother, Luigi Mario... I mean...yeah."
"I know who you are. I know all about you. My name is Syrup."
"syrup?"
"Yes syrup! But you will address me as Ma'am."
"yes ma'am!" said the three companions at the same time."
"now. I'm to kill the both of you. However, I don't know what to do with this little runt." she said, glaring at the koopa.
"I like it when you call me runt..."
"well, I could kill you all now, but I believe I'll torture until you beg for me to kill you."
"I like forceful women." said the koopa.
"Look here. I can't let you just-"
"shut up!"
"yes ma'am!"
Mario jumped up and got her around the neck.
"Luigi, Hit her!"
"Where? I've never fought a woman before!"
"Well, where would you hit a guy?!"
"umm..." he slapped the side of her face.
"Oh come on! you can hit har-oof!"
syrup elbowed him in the stomache.
"don't worry about hurting me (not that you're even capable of it). I can't stand it when people do that."

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2003, 06:57:30 PM »
mario jumped back. Luigi backed up in the other direction. The koopa stood there, not moving at all, but staring at syrup.
"If you don't stop holding back and fight me properly, I WILL use other methods to make you!"
Mario charged and hit her in the stomache.
"That's better!" she said, clutching her gut.
"Now, I'll feel much more satisfied when I roast you carcasses on a spit and feed them to the sharks!"
She kicked at his head, and mario grabbed her foot. He had an opening to attack her, but threw her foot down and ducked under a swift punch. She kicked mario squarely between his legs. She then grabbed luigi, who was coming up behind her, by the front of his shirt and flipped him over her shoulder, on top of mario, who was already cringing in pain.
"I've killed thousands of men since I became a pirate, and all of them went easy on me because I'm a woman. I took this job because I thought the Mario Brothers would be different. But you're sniveling cowards. I won't allow you to lose until you fight me without holding back! Even if I have to resort to this!"
Two goombas with arms wearing red bandannas, dragged a big brown bag into the room.
"open it!" she commanded.
They did as told and opened the bag. There was Princess Peach Toadstool, gagged, with her arms tied behind her back!
"fight me, or I'll have them kill her!"

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2003, 09:41:49 PM »
"you wouldn't!" Mario cried.
He had fought some nasty villains since he and luigi first arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom, but this was the most totally insane person mario had ever laid eyes on! Mario had no choice but to fight for real.
"Luigi. We're gonna have to fight." he said.
"I know! She'll kill the princess if we don't!" replied his brother, who really seemed genuinely angry.
The mario brothers quickly ran in their head, a plan to defeat this evil, depraved woman that would stop at nothing to fight them without holding back.
They dashed forward and headbutted her in the chest. Mario punched her in the face as hard as he could, making blood  spill from her mouth.
She caught her footing and spat it out.
"So it seems that You two have developed a backbone! now I can truly kill you with satisfaction!"
She drew a long sword from her belt and charged them. Mario ducked underneath the sword, causing her to fall and trip over him.
"Ahh!" she screamed, throwing her hand to the side, partially trying not to accidentally stab herself, but partially trying to stab luigi, who moved out of the way at the last minute.
She slashed the sword recklessly at luigi, who jumped, ducked, and dodged the blade as well as he could. she obviously had no idea what she was doing. When The plummers were actually trying, they could easily fend off her best atttacks.
She threw he sword at mario and missed totally. It flew into the wall. mario pulled it out and threw it out to the side. Mario rammed into her, and because she was unprepared, she fell down on her back. she jumped to her feet and ran to the place where the sword had fallen. she picked it up and attacked him even more recklessly than before.
"you, my dear, are starting to scare me!" said luigi, mocking the fact that, after the fuss she made about making them fight her, she had the fighting prowess of a child! Mario and luigi, despite being able to fling a giant turtle dragon into a vat of lava, weren't exactly kung-fu masters themselves, but this was pathetic.
Mario and luigi stopped fighting long enough to laugh at her.
She was furious. for most of her life, she had believed she could kill anyone, because she was the best there was. She was the most infamous pirate to ever sail the seas of the mushroom world. But now she knew that it was all a lie. She could never have gained her reputation without her crew, and her gender. A crew of ducks and goombas made her reputation. She couldn't fight at all, and it took two plummers to show her that. She felt said at first, but then she was angry. Angry at her crew, angry at everyone she had fought in the past, and for some reason, angry at the mario brothers.
"Grrrr! You have humiliated me! I cannot sit here and take this! Please let me die in peace!" she said taking the sword and holding it to her chest.
"Whoa! whoa whoa whoa! You can't just kill yourself! Gosh you're off you rocker, lady!" said luigi, grabbing the sword from her and holding it as far away from her as he could.
The two pirates that were holding peach let her go and rushed to their captain's side.
They lifted her to her feet.
"ungh! Don't worry ma'am, we'll get you back on board our ship, and then we'll sail home." One of them said.
"The mario brothers are right.I can't kill myself. My crew needs me. Almost as much as I need them. Thank you Mario brothers. You have taught me something today. We will meet again. and I will defeat you, on my own."
she began to leave.
"waaaaaaiiiiitttt, a second." said luigi. "these paintings. What are they for?"
"Ha ha ha! You'll fnd out."

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2003, 04:30:42 PM »
Whew! that's over. I suppose that's a character I should do something with later...
*cracks fingers* well, better keep writing.

Mario was almost sure that the paintings would come to life and eat them, or something like that. The koopa approached one of them.
"It's not a monster. It's not even something alive. It's just a painting of some place- Hey! I know that guy!" he said.
"hey koopa, I don't think you should stand so close to that. I mean, syrup was really vague about what they do..." said luigi, trying to avoid potential danger.
"It's all right. It's not scary at all!"
"Neither is bowser, and he's plenty dangerous." said peach.
"yeah, but what could possibl-ahhhhh!" He screamed as the painting seemed to drag him into the wall and into the world of the picture.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2003, 02:50:42 PM »
This story is great!  It's not all serious and it's funny.

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2003, 03:56:13 PM »
A reply! Haven't had one of those in a while! Thanks for the compliment.

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2003, 11:54:12 PM »
"Wait here, Peach." Mario said as he and Luigi prepared to jump into the painting, after their koopa friend.
"one...two...three!" they both ran and jumped toward the painting.
"Here we gooooo-"
WHAM!
They had hit the painting, but for some reason, they simply smashed themselves against the wall.
"That may have been the stupidest thing I have ever done!" cried luigi in pain.
Meanwhile, the koop found himself on a peice of stone in the middle of a field. There was a hole in it, just big enough for a person to fit through.
"where am I?" he thought.
suddenly, something pushed him from where he was sitting just in time for him to avoid being hit by a gigantic water balloon.
"Watch it stupid, or you'll be flattened!"
The koopa turned around to thank his rescuer.
"gee thanks a lo-"
He saw a pink bob-om looking at him.
"B-b-bob-om! Duck and cover!"
"Why do so many people have that reaction to us?"
"Back away! Slowly. I mean you NO harm!" the koopa said, easing away from the bob-om.
"Oh, come back here dummy, we just wanna ask you something."
"oh!" the koopa sighed in relief. "what is it?"
another bob-om came up behind him.
"where did you come from?" he asked.

Darn it! I gotta go again.

« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2003, 01:31:32 PM »
Hello again I have just finished a reply on Sapphira's incredably awesome story!! I am here at Screech's house actually, we've been good buds for a number of years now and he introed me to this forum, as such I felt it necessary to reply to his story, of course for me to do this it had to earn my recpect and, it has!! You all can expect great things from this boy. Finally in addition to my signature I would like to throw in an amusing anecdote " One by one the Penguins steal my sanity." I love that one!!

" I think therefore I am.... I think...."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2003, 02:52:07 PM »
Welcome Screech's friend. Have you ever heard this?:  I am. Therefore I am.

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2003, 03:12:22 PM »
Wow my first encounter with the dreaded double post....

Edited by - Matrin27 on 8/7/2003 2:14:23 PM

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2003, 03:12:22 PM »
No I haven't, however, I do thank you for welcoming me!! I hope in the future I will be able to read some of your works ( if there are any) and repay the favor!!

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2003, 11:44:57 AM »
hello just keeping your story alive...waitin for your next post.

The penguins will take us all away!! So says Boss AKA: Tonfa

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2003, 12:25:38 AM »
awesome story keep up the good work
Suicide:The answer to all life''s problems!

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2003, 12:35:53 PM »
uhh...screech, ya might wanna update your profile, you email still says hickory 31, and i know for a fact that it changed.

The penguins will take us all away!! So says Boss AKA: Tonfa

Print