Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

Deezer Stories

<< < (3/8) > >>

Dark King:
I wolud love to be the vilen.

-----------------
Monkey''s RULE!!

TLW:
me to. call me "Anoyoshi" yoshi's anoying evele twin.

The 2 rulels of success:
1. never tell eneyone everything you know.

Trainman:
Is it just me, or is Dark King and uvg trying to have a contest on how stupid they can act and how bad they can type?

Anyway, about the position deal. Uuuh, I guess you could tie down King Lateranus down to the tracks and I'll get my SD75-I, C44-9W, and a string of intermodal cars and run him over, I guess.

NOTE: Intermodal trains means...well, if you have ever seen what looks like containers on a flatcar that are stacked, then you know what I mean. I'll get Lateranus, *blast the air horn and puts it in 1st gear* HOOOOOOONK!!!

Running Lateranus over reminds me of running spiders, ants, etc. over on my model railroad. BNSF and Amtrak all the way!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Jman:
In the next story, call me Bruiser!  Bowser's good twin who is an ally to the Mario Bros., The Deezer Bros., and any other good guy in the story. You could have me turn heel too.

Proud to be an American!

Markio:
Or you could match the stories with the games! :P

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version