Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

Rampage world tour

(1/4) > >>

Luigi #98:
 Yoshi: Welcome our fine guests, today is the day of destruction!!!! You have all been collected into this city destruction tournament!!!!!!
 DK: What's the catch?
 Yoshi: Good question, You each are teleported into a different city to cause destruction and gain points! In the results the one with the least points will be shot off the island threw this cannon!!! If you get enough points you'll gain an item to once and only once! The better the score the better the item!! GO!!!!
 Each contestant got a mega mushroom and were warped to they're city.
Yoshi: Let's see how our contestants are doing!!! *a t.v. came down* Looks like Bowser relies on fire while C. Falcon's just zipping through the city!!! Oh how brilliant!!! DK's took the virtual eiffel tower and whack's things with it!!! *The audience cheers*
Virtual citizen: AAAHHHHH!!!! Green Meteor run!!!
Luigi: Too easy. Yoshi better come up with a city more fun then this.
     * hours later *
Yoshi: Here are the results!!!
 Peach: 6,987
 Mario: 7,992
 Bowser: 9,998
 Luigi: 6,996
 C. Falcon: 8,200
 DK: 1,000 (very destructive but cheated)
 Roy: 6,234
 Marth: 5,400
 Samus: 8,300
     Mr.G&W: 30,000
  Yoshi: Well those are the results! DK is outta here!!!! Ouch!!! DK just hit the ground face down!!! Mr. G&W gets his very own Bomb omb fest! Next time we'll have team destruction!!! Also a break with a game of worms installed on the computer!!!

So, what do you think?

Luigi #98:
 Yoshi: We're back!!! Now to the computers!
 Mario: Hee Hee.....!
 Yoshi: Ouch! Mario's worm just blew an assistant's worm of mine with a dynamite!!! So much for Mewtwo!!!
 Just the Mewtwo came and threw Mario with telekineesis.
Link: Perfect a bananna bomb!
Mario: 90
Marth: 140
Roy: 500
Zelda: 0
Mewtwo: 0
Bowser: 0
Luigi: 1
Samus: 32
Mr. G&W: 79
 Bowser: LIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!!
 Bowser burnt Link in person.
 C. Falcon: I got one two!!!
Everyone but Link, Luigi, and C.Falcon died.
Yoshi:OUCH!!! My turn!! Oops. My airstrike killed everyone!!! Since no one survived we'll have a survivor series with chainchomp slaying!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Later......
Link was stuck in the chomp's mouth, Luigi trying to fight his, But Bower's finished litterly! Hours later....
 Yoshi: Well Mario's the only one to slay his and Bowser's dead! Now our team battle!!! Get your mushrooms and go to your citys!
 Mr. G& W didn't get a team because he threw his item and created a bob-omb fest.
Teams:
Mario and Luigi and Peach
Marth and Roy
Fox and Falco and C. Falcon
Link young link Zelda and Gannondorf
Mr. G&W
Samus and Bowser

Hope you like it!!! Please rate this!

Luigi #98:

Edited by - Luigi #1 on 11/14/2004 12:17:33 PM

MarlieMoo:
Wow! This is cool! Doin' a good job. ;) I'm enjoying it very much.

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD

Luigi #98:
 Fox: Hey Falco, do our guns cout as items?
 Falco: Not for this!
 Fox: Cool! So we can use them freely!
 ?:OW!
 Fox: Oops, guess C.falcon was behind that building!
 Luigi:Hey my fire fireballs are Black! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm going to the darkside! Oh, I'm wearing black not green!
 Peach: I like whaking the virtual news centers with my frying pan!
 Virtual citizen: Your paying for channle 10!!!!!
 Mario: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ARMY!!!!! Hey wait, they're virtual! OW! They don't feel virtual! Hours later.....
M,L, and P: 800,973
G&W:999,999,999,999,999
F,F,& C.F: 999,444
B,S:800,974
 THe others beat mario also.
Yoshi: What's up with that!? Oh well. Mario's outta here! LUigi and Peach will be staying.
EveryoneElse: D*mn!!
Yoshi: Luigi, Peach, Take these clubs this is my favorite part of the show! Huh?! AH! Mario's waking up! Get him into the cannon quick!
Mario saw the scores and ran.
Mario:AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...... He accidently ran off the cliff in front of the cannon!
Yoshi: Oh well, Let's get on with it. Next is a 1 on 3 chainchomp match!
Chomps: Give us Mario! Give us Mario! Give us Mario!
Yoshi: Th-Th-Th-There's a-a s-s-slight p-p-p-p-p-p-problem....

Sorry guys, But Mario just can't win them all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version