Print

Author Topic: Your favorite Paper Mario or Paper Mario TTYD chapter ( possible spoilers )  (Read 2806 times)

« on: November 08, 2005, 02:00:37 PM »
My favorite Paper Mario chapter would have to be the desert one, when you fight Tutankoopa. My favorite Paper Mario TTYD chapter is the Glitzville one.

Whats yours?

Edit: I forgot how much I liked that chapter. That Glizville place was so strange, but me and my cousin liked it because it ranked me up.

Edited by - PaperMario on 11/8/2005 12:20:43 PM

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 02:17:09 PM »
I've never played PM.
My favorite PM:TTYD chapter is probably either Glitzville or the Excess Express.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 07:10:59 PM »
Paper Mario: Chapter 3, with Tubba Blubba
Paper Mario: TTYD: Chapter 6, 3 Days of Excess
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 07:27:37 PM »
I've never played PM, but my favorite chapter might be the Glitzville one too. Its Glitzville, so it has some meaning to it. Anyways, beating all those players and eating hot dogs was sweet. The last part was my hardest, getting to the Shadow Queen and beating her. Yeah, I know. I talk too much. But I like it!

Edited by - Mr.Melee on 11/8/2005 5:28:20 PM
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 03:53:39 PM »
I would have to go with the last chapter.Why because you face 3 to 4 bosses and it is a really challenging when you have to face the Shadow Queen.One of the parts is really challenging because if you go through the wrong door, you get set back to the beginning of the doors.
Dee to the third power dude

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 04:41:28 PM »
In Paper Mario, I really liked the chapter with the ice place (the sixth, I think?). I don't really have a reason why, though. Scenery, I guess? But boy, I really hated the jungle chapter. Hated it. Those stupid Yoshis were so hard to find.

And in PM2, I liked Chapter 4, again for no particular reason.

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 06:43:48 PM »
I hated finding the Yoshis too, it wasn't even worth it...

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 08:24:15 PM »
I absolutly fell in love with the Ice Palace and it's boss, the Crystal King.

THAT'S SUCH A COOL NAME!!!!
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 08:39:18 PM »
I would say...

-Three Days of Excess (or whatever).  It was just so awesome how you never really had to fight anyone until you got to Riverside Station and at the end with the Smorg dude.  It was also just plain awesome.

-For Pigs the Bell Tolls.  It was an interesting level that had my favorite boss in it, Doopliss. 

-The Chapter with Tubba Blubba in PM.  I liked solving all the riddles in Boo's Mansion.  Also, I liked all the stealthy parts.

-Chapter One of PM2.  I have no idea why.  The first boss was cool, and I don't know... It was just the beginning of the whole adventure.

-The Chapter in PM on Yoshi Island.  Kolorado is hilarious.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print