Print

Author Topic: Welcome to the new Fungi Forums  (Read 172557 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #240 on: February 24, 2006, 04:12:11 PM »
What happened to the smileys, too? :(
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #241 on: February 24, 2006, 05:04:56 PM »
That's because they've all been deleted... check the bottom of the Help page, they aren't there. Or, the admisn are replacing them...

*Hopes*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #242 on: February 24, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »
I bet they're getting replaced with Mario-related smileys. Maybe.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2006, 06:16:38 PM »
Oh, where's the glowy button? Oh well... We've got shadows.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #244 on: February 24, 2006, 07:28:42 PM »
Which buttons?
I assume Bird Person's talking about the buttons above the text box you use to type in a post.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #245 on: February 24, 2006, 07:40:33 PM »
He was. They were gone for a while.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2006, 11:56:55 AM »
What have I missed?! Great, I'm so far behind -_-.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #247 on: June 02, 2006, 05:46:27 AM »
Awesome forum. Very nice new features. =D

EDIT: Question about the "No Roms" Rule:
If the game is either an unreleased, Early beta, or a homebrewn/commercial Rom, are you allowed to post a link to it?
Because the Rom is unreleased, no one loses money.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:34:19 AM by Raccoon Sam »

« Reply #248 on: June 08, 2006, 04:15:58 PM »
I can't post topic in specific boards! How do I do it?
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2006, 04:53:05 PM »
Read the rules.
Quote from: Deezer
New members will only be able to reply to topics.  With proper conduct, they will eventually earn the ability to post their own topics.

« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2006, 04:13:47 PM »
I'm having problems with the "no posting less than 60 seconds together" rule. It really shouldn't apply to private messages, as it's really getting annoying when I'm trying to mail back everyone's new position for my new forum game. I think it also RESETS the minute wait whenever you get the error message, since I know I waited more than a minute overall, clicking "Send" periodically.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2006, 05:47:30 PM »
This "flood control" was put in place after a member named DarthTedd64 came. He constantly posted, so much that a two minute wait period between posts was put in place. The limit eventually got shortened, but I still find it to be a problem sometimes. And yes, the limit resets every time you even try to post.

« Reply #252 on: August 10, 2006, 07:23:09 PM »
DarthTedd64? Really? If you've been here long enough, you might remember The_Millionaire. That's him. He's also gone by comm128 and Banedon in the past. I know all this because he went to a forum I'm staff at for at least a couple years. Then came back later and started mouthing me. He hates me, and it's a good thing he's not here any more, because whenever we end up on the same forum, something always happens. Something bad.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

koloss

• Banned
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »
Hi everyone, I am the director of a developing online MUD Mario Themed Game! A MUD is like an online RPG, similar to the Paper Mario Series, but it is online, so you are playing with thousands of other people, and it is not graphical but instead, completely text-based! MUDs are great fun to play, free, and never ending. The name of the game is Project Mario World, it is currently under development and there is no estimated release date as of right now. We have a well capable staff but are still accepting more volunteers, our entire staff is voluntary, (no pay,) and you do not need any special talents to help out, unless you want to be a coder or programmer. You don't even have to volunteer to help, either way, stop by our website and check it out, also make sure you register on our forums so you can get all the latest info and chat with other fans. Sorry I'm advertising but it is very much so important and Mario relative.

Check us out!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 09:38:00 PM by MEGAߥTE »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2006, 08:08:56 PM »
This guy is banned; he not only is advertising, but spamming. He posted that ^ exact same message in every single forum here. I deleted all the messages except for this one for evidence.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print