Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 174922 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2005, 10:20:16 PM »
I added Geo and Kao.  I only have 4 more slots left.

Don't forget, I'll be going out of town starting at three am tomorrow.  If the town disconnects while I'm gone it won't be up again until Jan. 2nd or 3rd.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2005, 10:21:11 PM »
Luigison, if you can, save a slot for me, for when i get the game. I should be getting it soon...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2005, 10:24:01 PM »
I have a few people who I added from other sites.  Fungi Forums members have priority.  If someone here wants on, I delete the first non-Fungi.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2005, 10:25:29 PM »
Sounds good

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2005, 05:00:37 AM »
Amazingly the town was still alive this morning.  No disconnects.  So there's hope for it staying on during my vacation. 

I'm on my way to the Burbank airport.  See you guys next year.

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2005, 01:08:33 PM »
But if you get a message that you have to press a button to make go away, than no one can enter or leave O_o;
I was stuck in TMK for a good coupla hours before you moved
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2005, 09:18:45 PM »
yeah, he's in a meassage thingy, so no one can get in. ><;

« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2005, 01:41:49 AM »
I wanna use your patterns to make a Mario Scene of my own
But I don't wanna get rid of the patterns I have now >_>
When you get back can you let Mr. Lazy of Milford (2921-1947-6797) In your town, even if it's only long enough to get the patterns?
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2005, 11:40:36 AM »
Code: [Select]
Nick: Khold
Name: Khold
Code: 2706-4477-6759
Town: Venice
Wants: Uhh... just got this game.
Haves: Mountain Bike, Checkered Tile, Pink Flamingo.

« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »
I actually want the checkered tile and pink flamingo, but I MUST FIND WIFI x_x

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2005, 03:41:44 PM »
LD, do you not know how to set it up? Or do you not have a compatible router? I can help you if you don't know how.

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2005, 03:46:32 PM »
Nickname: Tingrio
Name: Tingrio
Town: Wings
Friend Code: 1375-0082-1671
Have: Palor wall, Reagl Bookcase, Red Sofa, Nook's Cranny (model), Cabana Dresser, Iris Table, Festive candle, Modern desk and green mat. (I've aslo got some Mario patterns if you want them)
Wants: Dice Stero, Classic lamp, Classic Sofa, Study desk, Writing chair, Globe and Classic Stand.

I started the game for the first time when I posted this, but Wings (my AC town) and my house are all updated.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 05:44:49 PM by Tingrio »
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2005, 04:37:39 PM »
LD, if Nintendo says your router is incompatible, pay no heed. Mine is incompatible according to www.nintendowifi.com and i've gone online countless times, so even if your router isn't listed as compatible, have at it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2005, 01:08:07 PM »
Name: MaxVance
Town: Pearton (Ironically, my native fruit is cherries)
Code: 4725-0779-6704
Have: Cherries, apples, oranges (soon), coconuts (soon)
Want: The other fruits, more flowers, and people to get rid of my acorn problem (don't ask)

I will have my town online soon, and will try to keep it online like Luigison's town. I will add friend codes as I see them on this topic. Only people who post them here will be added. If you are in my town and I ignore you, don't be alarmed.
Please don't trample my flowers or chop down my trees.

EDIT: I will spend most of my time in a bed in my house, but I will still be online.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 12:44:58 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2005, 04:33:36 PM »
Hey, I want to visit somebody..

Name: Jon
Town: Crymeah
FC: 0945-5130-4910

As for stuff I would like (I hate asking for things..) I wouldn't mind having one of everyone of the Mario related items and clothing (and headgear?), along with the Zelda stuff.

I can bring apples, and pears! I've only had the game like 2 days, so there's not much I can really do yet.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print