Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 174917 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2005, 04:42:03 PM »
Toad, you have been added to my friend roster. My gate is open, so add my info (bottom of page 5) so you can visit.
NOTE: I will be on a bed in my house. I may or may not follow you or listen to you.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2005, 07:39:40 PM »
Does anyone want to come to my town? I can't find anybody to play with... :'(

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2005, 12:00:32 AM »
By the way, what happens when you make a perfect snowman? I just made one, and it didn't give me anything...

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2005, 12:59:44 AM »
Thanks Max. I won't destroy your town or anything. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2005, 01:32:44 AM »
You get a snowman in the mail, next time the mail goes out I think
I'm not sure when that is though, 5? 6?
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2005, 03:21:35 AM »
Im guessing the town disconnected?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2005, 07:55:48 AM »
Yes, I was having a little Internet trouble. It's back up now.

Also, you don't get a snowman in the mail, but you will get a piece of the snowman set. I think the mail goes out at 9 AM, 5 PM, 9 PM, and 5 AM. I might be wrong, though....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2005, 02:46:47 PM »
MaxVance did you add me?

I added you

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2005, 03:35:21 PM »
MaxVance did you add me?

I added you
Yes Geo, you have been added. My town is still open.

« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2005, 04:49:04 PM »
I just got the game, here's my info:

Name: Bobman37
Town: Denver
Friend code: 5369-3304-6216
Haves: Mosaic tile, traffic cone, work clothes, cityscape wall, biwa lute, fishing rod, net, tons of cherries
Wants: Other fruit and anything interesting, really...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2005, 04:57:41 PM »
Bobman37, you have been added. Add me (MaxVance/Pearton/4725-0779-6704) so you can visit.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2005, 08:18:23 PM »
I assume the town is dead now, but I'm still on vacation so I can't check it.  I'll bring it back on Jan. 2nd or 3rd.  See ya then. 

Anyone else get AC for Xmas?   Made any good patters and/or tiles?  Got any Mario/Nintendo stuff?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2005, 10:42:16 PM »
I assume the town is dead now, but I'm still on vacation so I can't check it.  I'll bring it back on Jan. 2nd or 3rd.  See ya then. 

Anyone else get AC for Xmas?   Made any good patters and/or tiles?  Got any Mario/Nintendo stuff?
I did. I got if for Christmas.

I have a Nintendo Chair and that's it. I made a DS design, too.

« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2005, 01:29:08 AM »
I finally got online:

3178 8979 7213
Lizard
in
Lizbon

I added EVERYBODY so EVERYBODY add me! ^_^
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 02:17:20 AM by Lizard Dude »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2005, 10:41:22 AM »

I recently got the Nintendo bench.

LD, I have added you to my town. The gate is currently open.

Print