Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1696091 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #870 on: October 13, 2006, 04:54:31 PM »
Krrrrrrrrrr... my dad said Gamestop sold out of Wii preorders in 45 minutes. So now I have to go and wait until it opens on the 19th to go in and grab one. He said we can't sleep there in the parking lot...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #871 on: October 13, 2006, 05:02:35 PM »
Sorr to hear about that, BP. If I were getting a Wii now too, I would hate to be in the same line you are likely going to be waiting in.. :)

.. and now some driving ANGST! (if you don't/can't drive, I guess you can overlook this post, then..)

It seems like people in my town don't know how to use their blinkers, as every single time someone was infront of me the last couple of days, and wanted to turn, they either suddenly changed lanes (almost causing me to rear end them), or turned their blinkers on at the very last second (also aloms causing me to rear end them).

People in this backwards, redneck town also seem to drive on their brakes. I've been behind some really stupid people that were going 20 under the speed limit (no, that's not an exaggeration) while traffic builds up behind them, and they insist upon putting thier brakes on for no good reason at all!

It is a pain in the butt to bring myself to drive across town to my parents (which is where I am now, since I have no Internet access at my apartment), but I have to if I want to continue to communicate with my classmates and the Fungi Forums. Excuse me while I yell out in frustration..

Yeeaarrgh!

Sorry, I do feel better now. [/ANGST]

Edit: changed my yelling color. Better? :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 10:01:05 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #872 on: October 13, 2006, 09:49:48 PM »
Usually I associate yellow with happiness. Maybe that's just me.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #873 on: October 13, 2006, 09:55:01 PM »
Yeah.  It looks like you should be saying something like Wiiiiiiii!.

I wish I could say that, but I wasted my time waiting in line this morning.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #874 on: October 16, 2006, 03:22:37 PM »
Krrrrrrrrrr... my dad said Gamestop sold out of Wii preorders in 45 minutes. So now I have to go and wait until it opens on the 19th to go in and grab one. He said we can't sleep there in the parking lot...
I know how you feel. I was gone when they started preordering the Wii, and my mom didn't get the message on the answering machine about it until the next day. However, she felt really bad about it and promised me one, somehow, someway on the realease (I'm paying, of course).

« Reply #875 on: October 16, 2006, 06:24:17 PM »
My friend's sister almost died the other day due to some idiot's own ignorance. Yesterday on the 72dpiarmy boards, one of my friend's sister went to the website to download something for her PSP. She looked at the post of some idiot, and his avatar was blinking on and off very rapidly. She immediatly had a seizure. If her brother hadn't been there while she had the seizure, she would've died. But there's more: my friend politely asked that guy to change his avatar. That idiot's responce: "no lol its my avatr i keep it likethat". My friend (whose internet name is Sykotic) asked him again, and the guy with the blinking avatar immediatly flamed him and started swearing at him. That was about 30 minutes prior to Sykotic's sister viewing that darn avatar.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #876 on: October 16, 2006, 06:27:36 PM »
What an [ant hole]. That guy is seriously a jerk. I hate it when stupid people respond like "lol *insert poorly wordered sentence here* lol......."

I freakin' hate "lol."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 09:36:32 PM by Deezer »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #877 on: October 16, 2006, 06:35:26 PM »
C'mon PaperLuigi, there's nothing wrong with little old ladies!
Well, anyway, that's just awful! I hope that guy got b& all the way back to n00bsville. It sure is a shame that no one cares if someone could die these days...

« Reply #878 on: October 16, 2006, 06:42:35 PM »
I just went to the site......and sure enough, people (including Sykotic) were speaking of banning Javiar, the jerk who almost killed someone with his flashing avatar..............AND DIDN"T CARE! He said (I say "said", but his grammer was so bad I couldn't understand anything) Sykotic was lying, and that no one had a seizure. What a freakin' *bleep*!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #879 on: October 16, 2006, 06:53:03 PM »
Yeah, I saw that too. It seems like he's just some idiot that doesn't realize that killing is wrong. He's probably 5 years old anyway. Karma will get him, I'm sure.

« Reply #880 on: October 16, 2006, 07:28:33 PM »
I'm kind of angry because a baby gave me a hicky. I lied down next to him and he sucked the crap out of my cheek, making it look like someone punched me dead in the cheek.

I'm also very, very sad because my dear beloved uncle, whom I was very close to, passed away this morning. It was a very emotional event. He died in the hospital down the street from me. I cried my eyes out. His janaza is to be held this week.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #881 on: October 16, 2006, 08:43:08 PM »
You know, while his response to your PM was inappropriate, it's not exactly his fault your sister's friend had a seizure. He had no way of knowing she'd be affected by something like that. Your blowing the incident way out of proportion. A ban over a complete accident seems a little extreme.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #882 on: October 16, 2006, 08:52:38 PM »
pt_peach: That's always tough, losing someone you were close to.  I hope you'll be doing better soon.  I don't mean to sound like a moron, but what happened to him?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #883 on: October 17, 2006, 07:37:31 AM »
He had a cancer. It slowly killed him.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #884 on: October 17, 2006, 03:18:27 PM »
I'm sorry Pt_Peach...

I had a real tear-jerker today too...this girl I had a crush on was apparently talking about me behind my back...three days before a school dance, too...

Print