Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704784 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #885 on: October 17, 2006, 04:39:11 PM »
I love how that was so vague it left me with no idea what even transpired to make that ANGST.
That was a joke.

« Reply #886 on: October 17, 2006, 05:50:18 PM »
Uhhh, some girl he loved basically took out his heart and stomped on it without realizing it. So now he has no chance of ever going steady with her?

I don't know, that's my guess, I don't deal with dating since I find it a waste of time.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #887 on: October 17, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
Here here.  I am currently glad that I'm single.  Leaves time for the more important things in life...like Mario games. *wink wink.*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #888 on: October 17, 2006, 07:41:10 PM »
Two things:

1) My webcam keeps crashing my computer.
2) The Airsoft assault rifle I got is defective... (I think). I can't get it to shoot pellets...
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #889 on: October 17, 2006, 07:50:44 PM »
I wish that life would just be over already.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #890 on: October 19, 2006, 02:50:18 PM »
Well, my family pretty much is at war now. Ever since my grandfather died four years ago, my family has been through some tough times, and my grandfather's siblings' families split up. Well, now my great uncle passed away 8 days ago, without mine or my dad's knowledge. It's pretty sad, since we didn't get to go to his funeral, and now my dad called me, crying, with disgust, for that side of the family. I think after my dad stops greiving, the real trouble will be on its way...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #891 on: October 19, 2006, 04:51:25 PM »
Ya, I'm at the point where I actually want to date now but I don't know how, at all, because I got almost no experience with it in high school, or to this point in college. Should be "fun".
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #892 on: October 19, 2006, 04:53:49 PM »
* Luigison imagines Rain Man dancing.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #893 on: October 19, 2006, 05:50:55 PM »
I am very ANGST today. Last night on MSN, I had an encounter with an imposter. Let me give you some more information. Yesterday, one of my friends (I'll call him 'Zash') posted a totally idiotic message. I MSN'd him and asked him what he was thinking, and he replied "uhhh idk". I knew something was wrong, as he normally typed with good grammar. I continued, asked him what was going on until I knew something was wrong. I asked "Who are you, and what did you do with the real Zash?" and he replied "fine ill admit it i hacked into his account". At this point I'm like 'OMG WTD'. It continued, until it got to the point where we started a flame war. I constantly said "Get off of his account" and the hacker was telling me about how he was stealing over 70 GB of credit card numbers, information and all that kind of stuff. Well, now, I have a strong team of people on my side trying to reveal the identity of this hacker and trying to get him off of Zash's account. Now, we know one thing: he's from Belgium. I'm going to need some more help. PM me for more info.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #894 on: October 19, 2006, 06:29:29 PM »
If the guy admits to you of all people that he's a hacker, a thief and his location, then he probably isn't that smart at all. Sounds like it's an annoying relative of his that's messing with you.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #895 on: October 19, 2006, 07:30:42 PM »
He admited what he was doing? How idiotic. So unprofessional. Imposter. I'll PM for more info.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #896 on: October 19, 2006, 08:50:23 PM »
I bet it's Zash just pulling a joke!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #897 on: October 19, 2006, 11:02:52 PM »
And now, some ANGST of my own! It's homecoming tomorrow!

"What's the big deal," you ask? Well, I'm on court. And it was never my intention to be. I'm just that cool in the eyes of my teachers, who select the court people from a list generated by students. Students vote for king and queen.

But I don't want to be on court! It might be good for college applications or something, but is it worth having to go to a dance for? I don't have a date, and I probably won't have much friends there, and I really dislike dances anyway. Crowded, smelly, locked in, bad refreshments, and nothing to do but sit around and wish I had ear plugs while people are harassing me in various ways. Well, that's what my last dance was like. Truth be told, not having a date isn't so bad, because I won't be responsible for the suffering of somebody else. Or will I? I've been told that there's one dance part where I have to dance with my counterpart from the court. I'm dreading it with every part in my body... With the exception of my throat, which has always been too irritated to worry about anything else.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #898 on: October 19, 2006, 11:13:43 PM »
locked in

Call the fire marshal "Lean on Me" style.

« Reply #899 on: October 20, 2006, 02:28:12 PM »
While I just got rid of AOL, which is nice, the wireless LAN the guy brought over doesn't seem to be working too well with my computer.  I haven't tried too much, but it says it's only going at about 50%.  Of course, I don't really know anything about it, so that might be normal.  Oh well, I have the weekend to try it out.

Also, I woke up late today...like, 1pm late.  At that point, it was useless to try and get there, since my school has an odd idea where if you're late, you have to sit in the auditorium for the whole block.  SO, even if I went, I wouldn't be able to be in any class.  This is bad

What's even worse is, this was the end of the marking period, and I had a lot of work due.  Most of my teachers are tough on work being late, only allowing it late (as in after the beginning of class) if I have a legal excuse ready.  Sleeping in doesn't count.  So now, I'm going to fail probably 3 of my 5 classes this marking period.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Print