Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704287 times)

« Reply #930 on: October 28, 2006, 09:28:22 PM »
Well, I've lost my placement in the Fasttrack Honors program due to missing the mandatory orientation this morning.

Also, I can't seem to download PPGZ for some reason. It always stops in the opening. I had this exact same problem last week.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #931 on: October 28, 2006, 10:32:45 PM »
I have a headache.  It was a migraine earlier today.  It'll go away eventually, but it's still unpleasant.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #932 on: November 01, 2006, 12:06:51 PM »
I'm not sure if angst is the right word for it, but I worry about my dad.  He always called my step-mother before lunch and before coming home from work.  He ate lunch at home with her most days too.  Now he's all alone in a house full of her stuff.

She'd been collecting dishes and books for her kids, grandkids, etc.  My step-mother didn't want anything gone through for at least two weeks after she was gone.  Now  that most of the family has gone back to their homes he has to sort all of stuff out almost completely on his own. 

On top of all of all that her clinically crazy brother is still living in a camper at my dads house.  He had attacked my step-mother at least once and is there because he was put in her custody after something happened with the police.  Now my dad has to get him off the property before he hurts anyone else. 

Edit:  BTW, this was my step-mother's only post here:  http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?action=profile;u=58270;sa=showPosts  She never got to hold Hannah, but at least she saw her on the web cam once and saw some pictures.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:10:18 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #933 on: November 01, 2006, 04:15:58 PM »
Today, I was coming home from the bus, someone wanted to play my DS, and then it got taken away at the end of the bus drive by the bus driver. Now I have to get it tomorrow at the front office.

I hate like likes. That's why I don't buy any Zelda games.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #934 on: November 01, 2006, 04:37:44 PM »
Not all Zelda games have Like Likes. Besides, you're missing out on one of the greatest game series of all time.

« Reply #935 on: November 01, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »
Well I don't care if I'm missing out. I already have Wind Waker, and Link to the Past.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #936 on: November 01, 2006, 06:14:15 PM »
You're almost as bad as that girl that's afraid of pickles.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #937 on: November 01, 2006, 06:16:48 PM »
Why are Like Likes so scary? If you see one, just slash repeatedly until it dies. And if you lose your shield, you can always get a new one.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #938 on: November 01, 2006, 06:19:11 PM »
Why are Like Likes so scary? If you see one, just slash repeatedly until it dies. And if you lose your shield, you can always get a new one.

It's not that. They just look scary in Melee when I first saw them.

They're scary-looking and when I see them once, I never want to see them again.

You're almost as bad as that girl that's afraid of pickles.

Why don't you try looking at like likes when you were young, then have nightmares about them.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 06:34:56 PM by Aarom11 »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #939 on: November 01, 2006, 06:47:20 PM »
Oh please. I used to be afraid of the "endless stairs" among other things in SM64 when I was little, but I eventually got over them.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #940 on: November 01, 2006, 06:50:39 PM »
I wasn't afraid of the stairs, but Bowser in the Fire Sea locked all my muscles up.

« Reply #941 on: November 02, 2006, 04:22:37 PM »
Heh, you all have to bash me because I have a stupid little fear and also because I'm not getting a game you all want.

The ones in Melee gave me a big jump and I wouldn't want seeing them again. I even think like likes are scarier than ReDeads.

It's just a disturbing image.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 04:31:40 PM by Aarom11 »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #942 on: November 02, 2006, 04:39:31 PM »
We don't want the game. We have it. We played it. We loved it. You would too if you played it. Missing out on an enitre game just because of one little fear is rediculous.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #943 on: November 02, 2006, 05:15:23 PM »
*Mr.Melee yells at the top of his lungs

Every freaking Toys R Us in this city is out of Wiiservations! I called recently and th guy said, "Nope, long gone. Came out Sunday and had a line up of 50 people." I asked if he knew if any other TRUs had Wii reservations and he said he guaranteed they didn't. #-_-' My Wii hopes are about shattered.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #944 on: November 02, 2006, 05:16:46 PM »
We don't want the game. We have it. We played it. We loved it. You would too if you played it. Missing out on an enitre game just because of one little fear is rediculous.

Well that's not your problem. Now stop bashing me because I don't want TP. It's not the end of the world if I don't get it.

Print