Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1703465 times)

« Reply #945 on: November 02, 2006, 05:26:56 PM »
SO THAT'S WHAT THOSE DARN PEOPLE WERE LINED UP IN FRONT OF TOYS R US WAS FOR! EEEERRGH! Now I'm mad. I feel so dimwitted.

Hey, I think it's okay if you don't want TP. I don't know if I even want TP. Hey, what are heck are Like Likes, anyways? I am totally lost.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #946 on: November 02, 2006, 05:37:01 PM »
*Mr.Melee yells at the top of his lungs

Every freaking Toys R Us in this city is out of Wiiservations! I called recently and th guy said, "Nope, long gone. Came out Sunday and had a line up of 50 people." I asked if he knew if any other TRUs had Wii reservations and he said he guaranteed they didn't. #-_-' My Wii hopes are about shattered.

We told you in #tmk yesterday you weren't going to get a reservation. Why didn't you listen?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #947 on: November 03, 2006, 12:27:32 AM »
Do what people who don't reserve do--camp out in front on opening day! No, duct tape yourself to the door. Over the knob/handle, that way you'll have to be woken up before anyone gets in. Or get in before closing on the 18th, hide under something, and just wait. Wait patiently. Wait silently. The door opens, pop up in front of that counter and say, "WII!!" They'll say "Holy crap! How'd you get in so quickly?" Say, "I warped."
No, really. I don't think they put up every single one for reservation. Show up before opening.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #948 on: November 03, 2006, 12:53:33 AM »
I can walk to the Toys R Us by me on opening day in 10 minutes. Then I would get a few groceries from the store by it and I'll wait and snack on stuff by the door. Make myself a slave to waiting and snacking. XD XD XD
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #949 on: November 03, 2006, 04:02:05 PM »
I just found that my buddy broke my DS hinge when he and his girlfriend were messing around yesterday.  Now I have to open it up carefully, or the entire top is crooked.  Still works, so it's not too bad, but I'd really rather have it all in one, solid, nice piece.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #950 on: November 03, 2006, 04:23:15 PM »
SO THAT'S WHAT THOSE DARN PEOPLE WERE LINED UP IN FRONT OF TOYS R US WAS FOR! EEEERRGH! Now I'm mad. I feel so dimwitted.

Hey, I think it's okay if you don't want TP. I don't know if I even want TP. Hey, what are heck are Like Likes, anyways? I am totally lost.

You don't know what a Like Like is, yet you're a Peach + Link fanatic? Have you even played Ocarina of Time, or any other Zelda game for that matter?

« Reply #951 on: November 03, 2006, 05:31:24 PM »
I think it's possible to know what they are but not know the names, personally........

But what do I know? :)
I'm a horrible person.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #952 on: November 03, 2006, 05:32:28 PM »
Well I know for a fact that she's played Wind Waker, which I don't believe featured Like-likes.

« Reply #953 on: November 03, 2006, 06:00:29 PM »
No, there are no Like-Likes in Wind Waker. I played half of Ocarina of Time. The rom corrupted. And I've played the first level of Minish Cap. I felt kind of insulted there, Chef.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #954 on: November 03, 2006, 08:46:47 PM »
The Chef, flaming like that isn't necessary. Or cool. Anyway, yeah. Like Likes are those nasty-looking tube things that suck you into them and eat your shield and any special tunic you were wearing (no, Link doesn't come out naked, just wearing the Kokiri Tunic). It can't eat a shield you can't buy from the store. They live in dungeons and look almost like mutant fungus. In The Minish Cap, they look really different and there's a variation that disguises itself as a rupee and if you get too close, it eats the ones you had.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #955 on: November 03, 2006, 08:57:08 PM »
Our gym teacher is INSANE. He thought it would be a good idea to go outside for P.E. today. He forgot one thing; IT'S ONLY 37 DEGREES OUT (Farenheight, or however you spell it)! And the worst part is that our gym uniform is just a t-shirt and pair of really short pants. For an hour, I couldn't feel my legs. And for 15 minutes, my hands couldn't function properly.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #956 on: November 03, 2006, 10:13:18 PM »
Yikes. I guess you told me you live in Colorado. In wrestling, we are allowed to go outside in sweats when it's 50. (I live in Texas, so it's warmer.)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #957 on: November 03, 2006, 10:45:28 PM »
Woah, it doesn't get that cold in my part of California these days. The last time it was that cold, it was 1949.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #958 on: November 04, 2006, 12:13:52 AM »
I have P.E. last period of the day, which has its pluses and minuses--It's never freezing (a minus), it's sometimes hot (a minus), none of the morons in the class can shut up at that time of day (a minus), the teacher is aggravated with other classes already and adds us to the stack (a minus), he hates us so if he holds us for even a couple of minutes after the bell, I could miss the bus (a minus). Oh, wait... P.E. is my least favorite class.
Weather... Yeah, it gets shivery in the mornings.
Angst? The bus driver shut the door on my arm today. I'm like, "Hey..." If he had closed it any sooner he'd be dragging me down the road.
And my throat feels like crap.
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #959 on: November 04, 2006, 01:59:57 AM »
Mwahahaha, YOUR throat feels bad? Imagine having a gravelly voice for two months now. Ever wonder why my voice was hardly in Sapphira's present and not in TEM's? My vocal chords have not healed.

Print